Part 1

"Doctor.. Kuch bhi karke humari Daadi ko thik kardijiye... Jitna paisa lagega,hum denge.. Par Daadi ko kuch bhi nahi hona chahiye.. Get that straight." Shivaay said,in a firm tone..

"Unka BP kam hone ka naam hi lerahi hai aur upar se unke heart mein blockage hai,jiske wajah se surgery bhi nahi ho payegi..." Doctor said,with a sigh.

"Humare paas ek last option hai abhi bhi.. Dr.Annika Samar Pratap Singh Rathore... The best cardiologist in India and the world.. Aise cases ko handle karne mein unka success rate 100 percent hai.." Doctor (2) said.

"Jaldi bulwaiye unhe,Doctor.. Meri Daadi mujhe sahi salamat chahiye.." Omkara pleaded.

"Dont worry,Mr.Oberoi. Maine unko khabar kardiya hai.. She'll be here anytime.. Tab tak main surgery ki taiyaari karta hu." Doctor (2) replied in an assuring tone.

***************

Annika arrived at the hospital and was briefed with the medical details of Daadi. She immediately ordered the Doctors' to prepare the OT for the surgery,while she meets the Oberoi family.

She knocks on the door and comes inside the VIP cabin with her consultant doctor. The consultant notes down the latest vitals while she has a talk with the family members.

"Main Dr.Annika hu.. Aap log chinta mat kijiye. Daadiji... ooops... Sorry.. Mrs.Oberoi jaldi thik hojayengi.." Annika replied with an assuring smile.

"Puttarji.. Mujhe aapke kabiliyat pe bharosa hai.." Dadaji replied with a sof smile while he blessed her.

***************

After 5 hours,the surgery was completed.. Daadi was completely doing well under Annika's care as she took the responsibility of Daadi. Everyone was really happy.

***************

Shivaay went towards Annika's cabin. He knocked and went inside while she was discussing about Daadi's health with her consultant.

"Please take a seat,Mr.Oberoi." Annika asked with a smile.

"Ah! Its Shivaay.. Mr.Oberoi sounds really old.." Shivaay replied with a cheeky grin.

"Ok.. Shivaay!! Better!!" Annika asked.

"Much better!! By the way, hum Daadi ko ghar kab le ja sakte hai?" Shivaay asked.

"Aaj raat tak saare reports aajayenge..So,kal aap Mrs.Oberoi ko leja sakti hai.." Annika replied.

"Umm... Thank you,Dr.Rathore. Meri Daadi ki jaan bachane keliye.. Humara pura parivaar unse bohut pyaar karte hai... Khaas kar main aur mere dono bhai,Omkara aur Rudra.." Shivaay replied with a smile.

"Main samaj sakti hu.. And,aap mujhe Annika bulaiye..Dr.Rathore seems to sound really old.." Annika replied with a smile..

Shivaay nodded and got up to leave.

"Aapse milke accha laga Shivaay.. Hope we get to meet really soon again,agar Kanhaji ne chaha toh.." Annika replied with a smile.

"Same here,Annika." Shivaay replied with a smile.

******************

Next day,Daadi was released.. Annika came to meet her before she left. Daadi and Dadaji blessed her while the others including Shivaay thanked her for saving her.

"Puttarji.. Agar aap bura na mano,toh aap kal humare saath dinner kariyega.. Bohut accha lagega sabko.."

"Main..kaise?" Annika fumbled.

"Annika puttar..Please maan jao beta.. Mujhe accha lagega.. Main na tere liye pista-badam aur mewa daalke kheer banwaungi.." Daadi replied.

Annika kneeled down and asked sweetly, "Aapko kaise pata Daadi ki mujhe pista-badam aur mewey ki kheer hi pasand hai? Aapke liye main zarur aaungi.."

"Jeeti reh puttar.. Humesha khush rehna.." Daadi replied and blessed her.

**************

Precap: Shivaay and Annika ki love story ki shuruad..