Story I : That Night

I was with Jimin and Jin filming another "Eat Jin". So Jin ate some spicy ramen he found back at Seoul.

Jimin was filming him while I look tired af after the long plane ride back from our tour.

After 15 minutes of "Eat Jin" Jimin and Jin went to the Bedroom since it was getting dark out.

So I decided to go to the living room and rest for the night.

3:00A.M.
I woke up suddenly as I heard a thud near the bedroom. I walked to checked what it was but it was dark to see what made that thud.

I asked Namjoon if he heard that thud. "Yoongi, I didnt hear anything" he said. Then i decided to grab my phone and use the flashlight to see what happened.

The bedroom door was locked from inside because Jimin and Jin were sleeping. The thud came from the closet full of clothes and towels.

I opened the cabinet door, then i spread out the clothes to see through.

There was a small door that I can able to fit through. I checked if the others were sleeping.

"UAAH!!" said Jungkook as he came to see who was in the closet.
He said that i scared him, so i told him what i found in the closet.

3:15A.M.
Me and Jungkook fit through the tiny door as we entered. There was writings on the wall saying in korean "DO NOT ENTER".

Jungkook felt creeped out, so i told him to stay calm even though we were staying at a mansion in the middle of the woods. He came with me to explore. I had my flashlight on with my phone and Jungkook also had his flashlight on his phone.

When i opened my phone to check the time, it was 3:23A.M.
Jungkook said that he remembered rumors about 3:00A.M. The Devils Hour. Suddenly, my hands were shaking as we went further more.

We saw cravings with blood splattered saying "HES HERE" Jungkook wanted to explore more about what the craving meant. As we went really further we couldn't gasp for air because it was getting hot.

After a few minutes, there was a vent. I looked through the vent to see what's inside. I dropped my phone after what I saw.

One of the staff members were laying dead with the room splattered with their blood. Me and Jungkook crawled out as soon as possible.

Then we heard a loud scream. It was coming from the room. Then it started to rip out the vent. We crawled out very fast and I was panting as we crawled fast. "SHIT!" yelled Jungkook.

The thing suddenly grabbed Jungkook's leg and dragged him. I kicked the things head and it got distracted. I grabbed Jungkook's hand as we head out.

I closed the small door which cause noise and made the others awake. "What hell are you doing you two?!" said Namjoon. "You are never going to believe it but, one of our staff members died in there covered in blood" said Jungkook. Our hands were also covered in blood from the crawling. The closet started to make noises.

The other staff members were gone when we went inside the closet. One of them were dead after discovering the small door first.

Jungkook grabbed a kitchen knife and I grabbed a butcher knife. The others didn't know what was in the closet and they started to get confused whether to believe there's a killer trying to kill us.

"WHAT IS THAT!!??" yelled Hoseok. The closet door was open and the killer was there standing with a bloody knife with his tounge out long with blood.

Jungkook pushed the killer to the wall and stabbed him in the chest. The killer pushed him all the way to the kitchen. I ran to save him then Jimin came and pushed the killer.

The killer stabbed Jimin in the stomach and pushed him to the living room. I ran and tried to slit his neck. But, then he pushed me to the wall and I tried struggling. Jungkook ran to me and he slit the killers neck.

Jungkook stabbed the killer a few times as it struggled on the floor bleeding. Hoseok and Jin were helping Jimin as he got stabbed. Namjoon helped me get up and he called 911. Taehyung woke up and was shocked about what happened. "What the- JIMIN" he yelled. Taehyung ran to Jimin to help him get up on something.

The police and the ambulance came and searched the mansion. Jimin was with the paramedics helping to relief the stab.

3 weeks later
Jimin was back from the hospital and he hardly tried not to remember what happened at the mansion. Even me and the others won't forget what we saw back at the mansion.