Headed to the Beach - Pt4

Blake's POV:

When we get there, the twins got out on Erika's side, and grabbed my bag. Then Emilio rolled it up the driveway and carried it up to my room, and we all headed in. "Boy's we're home!" Erika yells.(Tessa was waiting on the step). Jake was in the kitchen, so I see him turning the corner walking over to me.

I hear a loud thumping sound coming from up-stairs and then see therest of the boy's running down the stairs. Each of them come up to me and shake my hand, and introduce themselves to me. The last one to do so was Chance. He stared into my eye's for a little while before managing to say "I-I'm Chance, You must be Blake" but instead of shaking my hand he hugs me.

Then he walks over to Anthony and whispers "She's prettier than I thought."Into Anthony's ear. Which I clearly heard him say. "So what are we doing today?" I asked. "We were planning on going to the beach, If that sound's good with you?" Jake replies "Yep! Sound's fun!" We all head upstairs to change into our swimsuits, Chance waited to go up the stairs right behind me. I look back and say "Do you like your view?" "Yes." He says while nodding.

My suimsuit:

I put my hair in a pont-tail, grab my Phone, and put on my flip-flops and head downstairs with E

I put my hair in a pont-tail, grab my Phone, and put on my flip-flops and head downstairs with E. I see Chance staring at me yet again then hear him Whistle , then I see Jake look at E the same way Chance looked at me and then he also Whistled. "All the boys are already downstairs and so is Tessa. We then head to the Team 10 van and Jake's truck. Jake drive's his truck E in the passenger seat, me behind her and Chance behind Jake. The rest of them are in the van.

We soon arrive at the beach and all get out of the cars. Tessa, Erika, and I lay our towels our it a line so we can lay together, I see Chance, Jake,  Anthony stating to come over to us. I quickly throw my phone onto my towel the place my flip-flops on the bottom corner of my towel along with my shorts, knowing that they're going to throw us into the water E soon notices and then T does so they do the same thing. Then we all lay down acting like we didn't see them.

Chance continues his way over to me and picks me up over his shoulder I don't freek-out I'm kinda chill about it, then E is picked up by Jake, the T is picked up by Anthony. And the we all hit the water. It feels good, because it is so hot outside.

When we come back up they all laugh, and we swim along with them for a few minutes then get out, heading back to our towels. E brought sun-tan lotion and asks me and T if we want some, we both say yes. The boys see it so they come over and ask if they can put it on our backs, we say yes. Again Chance comes to me, Jake goes to E, and Anthony goes to T. It's obvious that Chance likes me, Jake likes E, and Anthony likes T.

The boys do our backs,when they finnished doing our backs they ran back to the ocean, I guess to watch us do our own fronts. Because we faced the ocean when we did that part. We flipped over(I flipped over last and saw that they were still looking at us.I guess the wanted to see from all angles) 

After 5 minutes we flipped back up, facing the sun. After 5 minutes again, we decided to swim again so we headed back to the ocean. We stayed about another like 30 minutes then decided to go home.