27

Jimin's Point of View

I walked into the cafe I told Yoongi to meet me at. He wasn't here yet, so I walked to the very back of the cafe and sat at a booth. I waited for only about 5 minutes before I saw Yoongi walk in. I frowned when I actually noticed how he was walking. He was almost waddling, wincing with each step he took.

"Hey Jimin..." He said as I slowly sat down, once again wincing.

"What happened to you?" I said almost immediately.

Yoongi shook his head, "I'm sorry about all the names you've been called... It wasn't me. It.. Well this is what I wanted to talk to you about..."

"Hoseok?" I asked, and he nodded.

"I'm really sorry.. You should know it wasn't me... Saying those mean things. Hoseok took my phone and.. He..." Yoongi's breath hitched and I thought I could see some fear in his eyes. He continued, "He took my phone.. He cuffed me to the bed and took my phone.. I'm really sorry..." I could see tears forming in his eyes.

I stood up and put down a 20 dollar bill on the table before pulling Yoongi gently to his feet. "I'm bringing you home to my place." I said.

"H-Hoseok won't like that..." Yoongi said. "I-I already snuck out to come see you... If he f-finds out..." Yoongi rambled.

"Hey, I'm not going to let him hurt you." I tried to keep my confidence in my voice, but I wondered. Just how much had Hoseok already hurt Yoongi?