Six

Cha Eunwoo's POV

"Don't worry, Haerin." As I hugged her tight letting her cry on my shoulder, didn't cared much about the tears on my school coat. I rubbed her back to calm her down. She starts to sob a little. I sighed heavily. "I didn't expected that we are... engaged, huh"

"Y-yeah. No choice... right?" She asked while still sobbing in small tears. I feel so bad, but in the inside I felt happiness. I dunno why I feel happy about our engagement. I like her? Maybe yes, maybe not. Both of the yes and no. 50-50 perhaps. Since when I like her? Ever since she dressed up last night? I'm so weird. So dumb to see her like that. "I-i... better go home. See you" she gave her weak smile and I smile back.

I sighed, crouching to ground. What am I doing after this? Being close I guess.

Time flew so quickly. Now, I'm hanging out with astro in a mall where we always go. As usual, aroha takes pictures of us. They squel, laugh, scream, chanting, did selca and did signaturing. I felt a strong gaze not from a far gave a stare or a glare as I knew the feeling. I looked around and spotted Haerin is looking at me. She noticed me right away and she looked back at Jungkook. Agh, she made me suffered so much.

"Dude, you're spacing out" I heard Rocky whispered to my ear.

"Mianhae" I answered. I made an excuse to buy green tea bar for someone, and didn't tell them it was for Haerin. Aroha begins to line up for me to walk pass them. "Kamsahe" I thanked and smiled charmingly to them then rushly to a candy store.

On the way to the store, Jungkook and Taehyung entered the store. I followed behind them quietly, not wanting them to notice me form behind. I walked to a shelf while they are just behind the shelf where the green tea section supposed to be. I heard a conversation between them.

"Will she likes this one?" Taehyung asked and some plastic wraps sound.

"Yes, Tae. Anything with green tea. Haerin-noona will like it" Jungkook answered. "I'll support your relationship with her, okay? Gwenchana" Taehyung likes her? W-why... I feel jealousy inside me. My blood is getting boiled.

Didn't have a second thought, I walked to the green tea section and grabbed anything with green tea labelled. "Woah, Taehyung and Jungkook. Hey" such a casual 'hey'

"Hey" they answered awkwardly. Well, it's awkward enough to be in this awkward situation. So awkward. "Who is it for, the green tea bar?" Taehyung asked, raising his eyebrow.

"For someone... Whom I like" do I like Haerin?

"Oh, who is it?" He asked like a hundred bullets shot to me. Think think think. It's not Lara, we just broke up. I wouldn't say it's Haerin. My... "My cousin... Yeah. She likes green tea" I lied, dang. I like my cousin? Stupid. She never likes me.

"Well, see you around" we bit each other goodbye. That's new. We've never said goodbye with one another.

Done paying items, I quickly searched for Jungkook and Taehyung for 'helping' me out from their backs. They're my GPS. Lol. 'We' entered one and only bookstore in this shopping mall. I saw a familiar figure reading a book in manga section, it was Haerin who is reading. My heart beats fast when she is alone there but then Taehyung is there approaching her and I'm gaining so much blood to boil as in I'm kinda mad. I'm actually jealous, I admit.

They talked like usual they did everyday, he's one lucky guy who got to confess to her first. Silly me, I didn't notice her in the first place. Jungkook was the one noticed her last year then followed by her girl friends and BTS all together. They'd created a strong bond. Why wouldn't astro be like them? What's the different?