Prolouge

This story is hundred percent made by me. Any signs of plagiarism is unacceptable! (or else you need to hajima) Please be considerate and let your inner human-ness come through you.

¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆

"Why won't you delete my photos instead?"

Hoseok asked after he saw you deleting your family's pictures because of the lack of storage space that your phone is experiencing.

"My family is always there and I can always take lots of pictures with them."

"But with you...... I know that the time will come when we will just walk past each other after having eye contact." You added

"No, we won't. I promise." he said, showcasing his bright smile to me.

promises are meant to be broken...

7 years later ~

You were in the middle of catching your breath because of almost being late when a loud knock was heard from the door.

"Ms. Yeonhwa our new boss is already in the elevator!"

Your eyes widened because of what the new intern had said.

Already?!

I sighed.

"Okay. I'll be outside in a minute."

I quickly scanned the whole office while praying to God that may Mr. Jung's son is easy to handle.

¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆

I can say that I'm brave because I just published another story when I don't even update my other story that much!

Hehe I guess I just want to trigger you guys so you will start spamming me with comments to motivate me~!

And I just want to say thank you to you guys~♡

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW :)