YOU'RE THE ONE I'M LOOKING FOR

"I promise you that I'll be the one who taking care of you till the end"

*Wake Up*

"I'm finally found you , Jean"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 years later...

"KIRSCHTEIN CORPS"

The sign of a huge building at the area.
It's obvious that the company related to Jean himself..
and for your information..
He is the CEO..

[Author  : I'm the one who turns him into CEO *evil laugh*
Readers : Huh?
Author    : ...because I'm the one who made this HUAHAHAHAHAHA
Readers  : Tch(?) Go away.. Shuu shuu]

OK back to story lol..

Jean looks so fabulous with the CEO outfit..
Well I'm aware that he is hot..

He looks so busy reading a piles of documents .

Tok... Tok..

"Come in" , Jean response.

An elegant woman come inside his office.
"I want to report about our company money rate . I've 1 good and 1 bad news. Which one do you want to hear first, sir? " , the woman ask .

"Well,  suit yourself. "
"I'm going to tell you the good news first sir.. Our company share sales increasing for about 10% this month."

"Wow.. Nice.. I'm going to increase all of the employees if it increasing more next month! "

"Really sir?  Gosh I'm gonna make giant feast if that happens.. Yummy.. " , the woman seems satisfied and looks hungry (?)

"AHAHAHAHA,  please don't make that kind of expression in front me.. I'm kinda afraid lol" , Jean provoking.

Sasha only grins

"Anyway,  what is the bad news then? ", Jean ask after being normal. (?)

"Oh yeah.. I nearly forget..  Well the bad news is.... Tratratatatannnnnnn... ", Sasha provoking time.

"Lol,  stop joking around I've another works to handle now.  Do you want me to cut your payment? " Jean threaten her .

"Please don't !  OK sir,  I'm really sorryyyyyyyy *bow 90°* The bad news is that we are get 3 more requests from big companies to cooperate with them...... " , Sasha answer seriously.

"Lol sasha.. I think it is not a bad news.. AHAHAHAHA.. Ok then thank you for information. " , Jean giving her thumbs up.

"Sir.. Does my payment being cut? Well if you do that.. Than I'll completely look fabulous in front my boyfriend,  Connie because we always spend our money together.  and also I need to feed my best friend more.. " Sasha ask with a sympathy voice.

"Does your best friend don't have work?  He/She need to feed herself if his/her already an adult. " , Jean answer like being pissed off.

"She has his own work.. Well not as many as my payment but her family own a hall. So it is now given to her. She is become the trainer for mix martial there.. She is a stubborn woman who doesn't want to use her money for enjoy. That's why I use my money to treat her so she can be happy again. " , Sasha explains to her boss.

"Okay now I get the real point.. I'm pity her.  Don't worry your payment aren't being cut. For now,  go back to your desk and finish the works" , Jean orders her.

"Okay,  sir!  Thanks for the mercy ! " Sasha then thank him and give a salute before she go out from his office.

"Such a weird girl. But she is convenient to hang out."
"Her friend.. Who might be her?  I don't know why I feel like want to meet her", Jean ask himself .

*look at his watch*

"It's already lunch time. I've an appointment with that doctor at restaurant. If I'm late I'll be done. "

Jean stand up and arrange the files on his table.
He step out from his office after making sure that his outfit still in the neat way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 minutes later...

He arrives to the restaurant which he and the doctor made appointment..
Actually it's more like a friend meeting..
The doctor, Marco Both,  is his childhood friend.
Jean sees him sitting alone while drinking coffee.
Jean go towards him from behind and...

"PAP! " he gives Marco a big slap.

"Hah!  You look so serious from afar. It's quiet disgusting you know", Jean provoking.

"You... It's hurt you know!  *slap Jean back* . Well that's my natural facial face. Can't you tell? " , he drinks his coffee after giving that statement.

"Lol of course I know. I just want to release my tensions. Ahaha" , Jean defending himself.

"What kind of releasing tensions is that?  It is kind a man abuse (?) you know?  You want to Sue you huh? ", Marco threaten him.

"What? You're acting like a child now lol"

"You're the one who started it first and looks more childish wew. " , Marco defending himself.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. That makes me miss our young time lol.. But look at us now.. Getting older by the time that always passing every second. It is at the end of the year now and I'll turn 26.." , Jean stating fact with a deep voice.

"You sounded like an old man now lol. I'm curious when will you get married. AHAHAHA why are you still single until now? Don't tell me you're not popular among the girls. " Marco smirking.

"Don't make joke of me. Of course I'm *proud voice*. But I don't why I still don't want to choose my partner now. It seems like my instinct telling me that someone is waiting for me.."

~~~To be continue~~~