Time X Blood

Hello Wattpadders~ Wow I have to admit I totally forgot about Wattpad for a while. A long while. Anyway I am back with a fanfic on my OTP~! (DaveKat forever!)

I'm not sure if I mentioned that I will take requests as long as they are within reason, meaning I am not having Roxy masturbate with a rock. Wait what? No matter. By the way I'm using my phone so if this is crappy then thats why. WHOO DAVEKAT.

.-.-.-.-.-.

"DAVE FUCKING STRIDER GET YOUR PATHETIC BULGE-MUNCHING SELF OVER HERE!"

"Fuck..." A stressed mumble echo's throughout the hall. Dave pads downthe hallway, adjusting his shades and planning out his wordplay in his mind, for he knew exactly what he was called for. :I'll so get him this time...: he thinks.

The blonde pokes at the door of Karkats recouperacoon, and it creeks open. The furious troll stands in the middle of his room, crimson eyes ablaze with fury, and he is pointing at a spray painted white image on the wall.

"What the fuck possessed your think-pan to draw this... This... Crudely drawn human bulge on my wall?!" He snarls. Dave holds back a smirk of triumph and snakes his hands in his pockets.

"Who said it was me?" He murmurs with a nonchalant shrug.

"Of course it was dipshit," Karkat crosses his arms, "Egbert already denied it being one of his silly pranks."

"Well why are you so interested in it?" Dave motions to the crude penis on the wall.

"I'm not!"

"It seems so."

"I dont care for it!"

"Oh but I know you fantasize about it

"You wish, Strider."

"Maybe I do."

Karkat shuts his mouth at this and the two stare at eachother with mimicking shocked but otherwise expressionless eyes. Dave could almost sense the heat rolling off of the small troll in waves, and his pale grey skin shadowed a deep red.

"Karkat.....?" Dave lifts a question in his voice as the trolls eyes morph to a bright sunlit red. Dave somehow knew what this meant, and could feel his own body tensing with the pressure of holding back.

Only moments passed between them before the pair darted for each other and crashed their lips together, biting and sucking violently and groping at one anothers heated bodies. Dave could feel the need and possessiveness in Karkats movements by the way he grinded in synch with the other and purposely grazing his teeth harshly against Dave's now bleeding lower lip.

Dave grabs Karkats ass and pulls him up so he's able to reach him, ordering the troll to hook his legs over Dave's hips. In a minute or two Dave breaks away near breathless, tugging Karkats lower lip with him.

"Ah you fucker!" Dave winces as he realizes Karkat has has dug his sharpened fingernails into Dave's clothed back. "Thats enough."

Dave throws him onto a cushioned chair and starts for the door.

"Fuck you, Strider," Karkat mumbles, chewing his lower lip and breathing heavily.

"Fuck you too, babe," Dave winks from the corner of his shades and takes his dramatic leave.

.-.-.-.-.-.

That was fun, yay~! I'm cool with the idea of a matespritship between them, but seriously Kismesis is sooo much funner ;). Anyway, that was really short but whatever.

Until the next story~