Once Upon A Writer

We're perfect.

We're just too perfect.

Maybe that's why we ended up together.

Because we're perfect.

You get it? We're perfect.

It's like god intentionally molded us up to suit each other perfectly.

I don't know why but that's what people think of us. That yeah, we are perfect.

He got that boy next door look along with his intelligence and his surreal kindness. He also has a lot of peers believing in him. He himself is perfect.

I got that attractive look that I bring with my fast-learning brain and my pleasing personality. I also have a big social circle where every one looks up on me. Me myself is perfect.

And then we met, we effortlessly became friends. We have the same hobbies, likes and dislikes, way of thinking and probably our perspectives. What for me is perfect, he also think it is. What for him is unforgivable, I also think the same.

We have uncountable, limitless things in common and none in difference. Why? I don't know either.

And then we reached the next level. We're still friends. Only now it's 'best friends'. We got along so easily so it's not that hard for us to be with each other most of the time.

People keep on insisting for us to try a whole new level. And so we did. We started dating. He's very attractive. Probably the reason why it's not hard to like him. I'm appealing and that's why he can't take his eyes off me.

We're just too perfect. I'm perfect, he's perfect, we're perfect and so our relationship is perfect.

No one meddles with it. My family can't get enough of him. His family doesn't want him to get rid of me. All people agreed on us.

We are the epitome of perfect.

We are they're forever and happily ever after.

We are destined. We are by fate.

But then, perfection is boring.

We got bored with each other. We ran out of topic to talk about. We got tired of having a never-ending tie competition.

We only hold on because we are perfect. So it's supposed to be all those butterflies, rainbows and unicorns. We're just supposed to be perfection.

But maybe...

Perfection doesn't last forever.

When we had our third anniversary, we started to notice each other's flaws. We started to get annoyed with our mistakes. We started fighting over petty things. It's like we're pissed even with each other's breathing. We're irritated with each other's existence.

We hated each other's guts. That's a fact. But we still show the world nothing since they know that we are perfect.

We want to protect our image and reputation as the epitome of perfection so we tried to fix everything and make this relationship work. And so it did.