stupid love

• Dedicated to reiner lorenz

ok this is like my 1st story and its true so in you dont like it ... well then .......................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................

It all started when i started my first year in sixth grade. There was a bay (of corse) that i absolutly despised. But the thing was... I had a HUGE crush on him and he seemed like i was just another girl that was just a flirting tool. (In my imagination) His name is Reiner, im still in love with him now but were dating and wernt at the time of my dumbness. He would ALWAYS make me laugh and we would get in trouble with the teacher. One day this girl told me she liked him... i was like overcome with jelosy and kind of told him. He just laughed in my face with a "really?!' look on his face. He seemed very unamused with my tellings. Every time i found out a girl liked him i would rat them out. My best freind Katie would always say "aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww" or "omg sooo cute". That girl could get on your nerves but... i loved her like a sister. When i finally told him i had a crush on him there was this angry, strange, sad and emotional fuiry tone in his voice. I dont even remember EXACALLY what happend but i wanted to cry. All my freinds say im really emotional. I kinda am though, you would consider me "emo" if you ever met me so... yeah. the next day he acted like nothing happend... i was PISSED! I was really depressed but his presence made me some what feal better. After like a freaking month of these super agitated confusing moments... in science class one day he passes me a note that says "i like you". I know what your thinking probly... "Ditch the ass hole! He shouldnt have treated you like that!". Well trust me i thought about it... but i couldnt let him go.

..................................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................

In seventh grade (were atill dating), i wanted to tell him i loved him and that i thought of him as my soul mate... cause he is. I tried to tell him but he just changed the subject! Ok dont get me wrong but who wouldnt be mad! I was furious! Later on he starts to get cuddely as in like putting his arm around me and crap and still not saying his fealing in the three words but in other ways. My freinds would like randomly talk to him in advisory and crap but he annoyed me. Then one say... he calls and says "love ya bye". I was speechless, the first thing i thought was "WTF" but then he called back later and i said "i love you too". what he said really pissed me off... "uhh okaaay?" My freaking god it pissed me off. To this day were still dating and i love him, and he loves me............ THE END.................................

.....................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................

tell me if i should write more? i want to write one about vampires... or something funny... if you read my dumb story then TTTTHHHHAAANNNKKK YYYOOOUUU!!!!!!!!! i love you readers =P byeeeeeee untill nex time