7. Coming Back Home

Crystal's POV

After a long nap and a ride from Cali to AZ, we were finally back in our territory. I asked my mom and dad to drop me off at Stacys house so I could tell her about our vacation and all that she missed going to Cali. i waved good bye and promised my dad that Stacy would drop me off and i would be home in 2 hours.

i knocked on the door to be pounced on by my bestie! oh i have missed you i said as we hugged. "i missed you way more" she said as she lead me to the kitchen. she had some snacks laid out already. this girl knows that food is my love!

i grabbed a cup cake and sat down on a stool. she grabbed a cookie and sat down next to me.

after a hour i finished talking to her about the beach and the surfing. and all the cute surfer guys she was wishing she would have went with me.

she showed me her new clothes and told me about how she made her mate stay with her for a few hours while she tried on so many dresses for the pack party on friday. she got this huge smile on her face as she looked at me. uh oh i thought. she ran up stairs and ran back down with a box and handed it to me. 

what is this i ask her

. "oh just a little surprise i got for you my bestie" says Stacy. i stand up and i hug her i sit back down and open the box to see the most beautiful turquoise dress in there. it was strap less with a silver lace over the dress.

i look at her with tears. it was perfect like it was made just me. thank you! thank you! i jumped up and hugged her so tight. i have an amazing best friend. she was all smiles.

she looked down at her phone to see that i only had 20 minutes to get home. good thing she only lived 5 minutes away.

right as i was grabbing my purse my mom mind linked me sweetie it's time to come home and meet the new pack members. as a future luna you need to welcome them as well.

okay mom I'm on my way home now see you in five i told her.

the ride back was fast. as we approached my house Liam and Zack waited to escort me in. have you met the new families i asked nope they responded. we walked in and they found food. i laughed and told them to go. i walked up the stairs towards my dads office. i knocked and walked in. i smelled the faint smell of something very intoxicating. it was like vanilla and cherrys. i smelled again. my wolf started to become anxious. i realised everyone was staring at me. i smiled shyly and sat next to my dad and mom. we were waiting for the son to come back from using the bathroom, we couldn't properly welcome them until he was back. i smile and talked with the father and mother.

i heard faint foot steps as the door opened the smell took over my senses completely. i inhaled once again. i open my eyes to be met with beautiful green ones. he was stunning. blonde hair. 6'0 feet tall. and he had this sexy geek look. i inhaled once again as we both said that one word.

"Mate."