15. The Hotel Room

Jason's POV

As I watched my Angel open the door we all stopped dead in our tracks and screamed! I was so excited that i screamed and pushed them an ran inside before they could. i ran straight to our own ice cream bar and died a little more inside when i saw a nintendo 64 and ps3 and hundreds of games next to them.

OMG i feel like a little girl i finally look back to see my angel and her cousin trying not to laugh at me. i could feel a blush forming and i looked away. Crystal came up to me and wrapped her arms around me. i blushed deeper as she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

i blushed more and pulled her close to me inhaling her scent. i leave my arms wrapped around her and she smiles.

so she says who thinks they can beat me at some 64 before i go to the spa? oh your on love i tell her as we both dash for the games. he cousin and her mate are just laughing and are looking at the food in the fridge.

we finally put a game on Mario Party One and so far she is beating me. sad but true. she paused the game and looks down at her phone. i blush more when i see her wallpaper is a picture of me and her. mine is too but i didn't think she would put one up. i take that min and grab the controller and un pause the games and start beating her! ha ha i laugh she yells cheater and launched herself at me. i laugh and i can feel myself smile as i hear her beautiful laughter ringing in my ears.

i caught her and just held her in my arms. I'll never get used to having someone as beautiful, as priceless as her to have and cherish for eternity.

she looks at the time and so does Sophie. we got to go says Sophie. Crystal gets up and hugs me again as her and her cousin rush to grab their purses and leave. "I love you" they both yell as they run out the door. before we could answer me and Sophies mate, who i forgot his name, could answer they were gone.

i go sit next to him and he smiles. "i got an idea let's prank the girls" he says. oh it's on a respond as we get his car keys and rush to walmart to put our plan in action...
************************
hello! i am deeply sorry i haven't updated. its my finals at the college i attend. its been hectic but today is my last day till may 19. i will be updating more! thanks for all the votes and comments! i love hearing from you! you know what to do! vote, comment and follow! love you all!!! -Kaelee xoxo