Anne rose day
Age: 17
July 29, 2017

"Hello fellow reader! I have went to the junkyard and stayed there for a few days. The nurses have lost me. So has Andrew. But happy days! I have found the last few parts needed and will be heading back soon! Andrew has confessed his love for me. I simply rejected him. I told him if I wasn't an engineer I would accept his love and be his at las'. But I am an engineer and i must serve the world! I heard we have a new patient today. Her name is Hailee Jane. If I give out her last name you would be able to find her. So I simply will not! She seems lazy but I have a feeling she is good! I only need a few parts and it does get Lonely so I can take her. Her profile said she is good at building so she is a good help! Andrew I am afraid will lose his feelings for me. I do like him. I really do. But i shall never confess! Andrew must be mine and only mine! No one else! Oh dear. It had seems I am going crazy over this boy. Dark auburn hair, dreamy mocha eyes. But I must obtain all my focus on getting parts and, convincing Hailee to help me build. For the apocalypse is coming soon my dear reader. Dear reader, please keep this between me and you.
Sincerely signed,
Anne rose day