The OA 🦯(🇺🇸)

The series follows Prairie Johnson's adventure. Praire is a young woman who was approached by death several times. She was born sighted but she becomes blinds just after an accident. She disappears et comes back seven years later, sighted again. During those years she lives some IDE (Imminent Death Experience), she discovers through those IDE that she is the Original Angel (the OA). In the series we see Prairie tells young people about her experiences, her meetings, her powers...

During her captivity, she meets other people who lived exactly the same thing and when they are together, they can do some extraordinary stuff.

Unfortunately, there is only one season with eight episode. I spend a lot of time for watching this series because I can't find a version with french subtitles. It doesn't disturb me usually but Prairie is Russian so it's a little bit difficult to understand when she speaks in Russian.

I love this series, I find very interested the fact that we can glimpse what happens after death. On the other hand, I find the operation of the series quite complex.

Producer & Actors:
• Producer: Zal Batmanglij
• Prairie Johnson/The OA: Brit Marling (producer too)
• Homer Roberts: Emory Cohen
• Betty Broderick-Allen: Phyllis Smith
• Steve Windrell: Patrick Gibson
• Buck Vu: Ian Alexander
• Alfonso Sosa: Brandon Perea
• HAP: Jason Isaacs
• Abel Johnson: Scott Wilson
• Nancy Johnson: Alice Krige
• Khatun: Hiam Abbass

Note: ⭐⭐⭐