#46

for a person who had to hide from hyungwon and wonho, minhyuk wanted to go outside way too much.

he just wanted to go to really nice places with hyunwoo and have little dates even if it was just them going to play billiards or bowling.

he was pouting a lot every time hyunwoo reminded him that the was the one who said that they should avoid them as much as possible. and going to places where a lot of people went probably wasn't a way to avoid accidentally bumping into someone.

as time passed, minhyuk was whining more and more and hyunwoo could barely hold him in the house.

"let's go in gwangju, i can't live like this anymore," minhyuk groaned.

"if you didn't want to hide from hyungwon, this wouldn't have happened," hyunwoo reminded as he was holding minhyuk by the waist and carrying him back to the room. he low key felt like if he didn't hold minhyuk, the younger would just run away.

"it's your fault that you live near the center. we would've gone out plenty of times if you chose a house somewhere in the outskirts. or somewhere in gwangju for example."

hyunwoo just sighed. he finally reached the bedroom and dropped minhyuk down on the bed a bit harshly. the red haired male didn't​ land so softly but he was fine as soon as he felt hyunwoo's lips on his own.

"did you stop whining now?" hyunwoo raised an eyebrow.

"no. i'm still bored."

"what should i do for you?" hyunwoo leaned his elbow on the bed and rested his head in his palm afterwards.

minhyuk wiggled his eyebrows at him.

"except that."

"i was kidding!" minhyuk tried defending himself because hyunwoo looked really done with him. "take me somewhere."

"okay, i will if you stop whining for a day."

"...deal."

"you sure?"

"...no."