𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

ARIES: Strength to endure a certain activity like no one else can. It is not because you're stable, it's because of your courage and how much energy you have.

TAURUS: Patience is your most powerful trait. You could wait a long time to finally get what you want, especially if it's worth waiting for.

GEMINI: Blindside people. They know that they're supposed to be mad at you but you somehow change the subject or use your "charm" to make them forget and move on.

CANCER: When it comes to feeling needed, you make others feel that for you. It's because of how attentive you are to feelings and concerns. Once you help someone, they come back for more because you make them feel special.

LEO: Making people have two different feelings about you at the same time. They like you but they also don't like you and this is what makes them stick around. It's almost like a puzzle, almost everyone wants to figure you out.

VIRGO: Observation and detail. You excel at pointing out different angles and prespectives that most wouldn't of begun to think about.

LIBRA: The ability to make any environment comfortable and relaxed. Whoever is around you will feel like they can be themselves and you accept it.

SCORPIO: I don't know what it is but you don't have to do anything and at least one person will somehow be drawn to you and want to be a long term partner or friend.

SAGITTARIUS: Make anyone smile or to lift the spirits of someone because of how forward and enjoyable you are.

CAPRICORN: Working is your fuel so you always progress in whatever field or job you take on and it doesn't take long to do that.

AQUARIUS: Capability to motivate others to care and/or debate about a certain subject, even if it's small or random, because of how much you talk about it and because of how deep and convincing you can be.

PISCES: Somehow without saying much you can get others to talk about their personal lives and open up easily which in turn makes them like you.

From Tumblr ❤️