𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

Sagittarius: Goofy Teleporter. Hard to stick the landing. Street magician throughout Europe. Sometimes they kill themselves.

Leo: Belligerent Teleporter. Too fast and they accidentally smack into walls. Hangs out in Las Vegas, banging hookers

Aries: Neglectful Teleporter. Forgets about powers. Too busy exploring amazon jungle to find cures for diseases.

Virgo: Night Teleporter. Needs the dark to Teleport. Archaeologist treasure hunters throughout the middle east.

Taurus: Air Teleporter. Able to Teleport air from water when they deep dive in the oceans of Indonesia for long periods of time. Hydration keeps them young.

Capricorn: Pervert Teleporter. Accidentally teleports anywhere where people are having sex. Triggered by horniness.

Gemini: Machina Teleporting. Conjures gadgets by teleporting parts together. Competitive Engineers in eastern Asia.

Aquarius: Weather Teleporter. uncontrolable powers teleport massive storms in the Polynesia region. Very gentle and nice people. Their bowels fart a lot and sometimes that drives energy crazy.

Libra: Hell Magic Teleporter. They're able to obliterate anything by Teleporting earth core magnetic energy. They Teleport deep underground in secret societies.

Pisces: Flash Teleporter. Fastest Teleporters able to hover like hummingbirds. Always on the move hiding in Clouds cause the Government is after them.

Scorpio: Dream Teleporter. Teleports inside Dreams. Rarely seen mysterious people. Almost impossible to exist.

Cancer: AntiWaste Teleporter. Teleports toxic energies away. Gods gift to humanity as earths Garbage men sending all waste to the sun. Immortal.

From:Tumblr❤️