Chapter 1

You were at school, doing your work when the teacher got a phone call.  You continued your work but Mrs. T\N stopped everyone. "Class,  im sorry to have bothered you but were getting a new student. " Mrs. T\N says, cheerfully.  You smiled slightly and looked up at the teacher.  The door slides open an a boy with white hair came in.  He greeted the teacher and she  pointed to the desk behind you. You hung your head. "What's your name? " Mrs. T\N asks him.  He smiled and you saw fangs.  "My name is Mizuki".  He relied softly. He took his seat an you got back to your work.  You felt someone watching you so you glanced up but didn't saw anyone looking at you.
      "Is it him? " You thought. You sigh and look a the paper.  X\ +Xy = ____.  Yo sighed again and you drop your pen.  You go to pick it up but you see mizuki handing it to you.  "Thanks mizuki".  You whispered while blushing.  He smiled an put it in your hand.  You look at your paper and totally forgot everything youve just learned.  "Do you need help? " Mizuki asked in your ear.  You blushed and nod. Mizuki leaned next to you and showed you how to do it. "Uh.... T-thanks. "  You muttered then realized all the girls were staring at you.  You look at tour paper and work on it.
      You look up again and they were still staring at you.  Suddenly you felt something around your ankle. " Wow!  A white snake,  how cute.. " you whispered.  You pet the snake and I looks at you. "Y\N!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? " The teacher yells.  You pick up the snake. " I found a snake at my foot" everyone screamed and the teacher looked at you scared "GET THAT THING OUT OF THE CLASSROOM!! " she screamed. You leaped to your feet and ran out.  the snake let go of you and mizuki appeared where the snake was.  "Uh.. " You muttered.  Mizuki smiled. " My Lady and Mistress! " Mizuki says.  You stared at him " L-lady? " You asked
        " You are a land god now!  You have the sigh... See? " mizuki replied matter-o-factly.  He touched your head and your forehead glowed a little bit.  You looked at him backing away a little. " u-um...mizuki a-are you oka- MMPH?!?! " You started before being cut off by being kissed by mizuki...

   (A\N:  GOSH MIZUKI IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE ANIME!! 💖💖)