Chapter 1: Him

I was on my way to school, rushing I should say. I just had to see him. He is my everything, he just doesn't know it. He is my best friend and I don't want to mess things up between us. We spend almost everyday together, reading fanfic together (he is a secret fanboy) and we get Starbucks all the time. He is the perfect guy for me but the problem is: Does he like me back? I don't know if he does or not. But even if he does we both would not want to mess up the friendship we have. He knows pretty much everything about me even that I cut. He tries to tell me to stop but I have to, it eases the pain. Sometimes I feel like stopping but then things get worse and I start again. Today my lucky number is 6 (6 as in the numbers of days I've went without cutting.)

I approched the school. Here we go, another day in hell. All the bitchy teachers always getting on my case about stupid shit. I hate this hell hole called a school but the only thing good about school is being able to see him everyday.

I approached the school steps and there he was. Tall, tan, dark haired, he was perfect. Too perfect for me though.

"Cameron!" I shouted.

"Gabby!" he shouted to me. Just look at him. I walked up the stairs of the school and hugged him. His hands were so warm. I was in love with his hugs and him. I was trying so hard not to blush but I couldn't help the feeling. We both pulled away because I knew that we both thought this hug was way different than our usual, quick hugs.

"So Guppy, what do you plan on doing today after school?" Cameron asked. Guppy was this stupid, but cute nickname he called me. The only reason he calls me that is because he says I'm shorter and cuter than him as he would say.

"Nothing, why do you ask Mr. Dallas?" I said with a flirty, cute look on my face.

"The only reason I ask is because I want to take you out to the first showing of Divergent, tonight!" Cameron shouted.

Is he asking me out on a date? I asked myself. What did this mean? Does he like me, does he think of me more than a friend? Stay calm Gabby, just say yes and then say you have to get to class.

"Yes, I will go with you to see Divergent." I said quietly but still with a smile on my face. "How much should I bring for my ticket and candy?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I will buy your ticket and we can just share candy." Cameron said to me. I took a quick glance to his cheek and it was red. Is, is he blushing?

"Are you sure you don't want me to bring money?" I said to Cam with a little bit more force.

"No, no. This is our first date, I want to buy your ticket." Cameron said.

Wait a minute, did he just call it a date? I asked myself.

"Did you just call it a da-te?" I said looking shocked at Cam.

"Huh what, oh look there's the bell! I got to get to class. I will be at your house to pick you up at 8, ok bye. See you tonight!" Cameron said really quickly as he scurried away. I cannot believe that this is happening. A date with Cameron. This is crazy! Does he like me more than a friend? Maybe like a girlfriend or what ever you want to call it.

@happy_0x