Chapter 2: Before the Date

After school. An hour before our date. What should I wear? Well maybe I should wear somehing blue since it's Cam's favorite color. But what though? Then it popped in my head, there is this blue dress that Cameron loves and I think its perfect for our date. I hope this goes good. 

(Door bell rings) 

I open the door and there he is. He looks great. A light purple button up and Hollister jeans. Purple is my favorite color. Did he wear purple on purpose? He knows purple is my favorite color. You know I can't worry about that. Right now I have to just keep my cool and just go along with everything. 

"Hey Gabby, you look great." Cam says to me with a smile on his face. He looks at my dress. "You still have that dress? I never knew you kept it after all these years." 

 "I mean its the dress you helped me pick out. How could I not keep it?" I said to him softly. He started to blush. I could not hold it in anymore. I started to blush too. 

"Let's go. Let me just get my coat on." I said to him. I grabbed my coat from my coat rack. He took the other side of my coat and helped me get it on. "Mom we are leaving!" 

"Honey wait I want to get some pictures!!" my mom shouted from the top of the stairs. 

"Sorry Mom, the movie is gonna start soon and we have to go." I said to her as me and Cam rushed out the door. As we approached the car he opened the door for me. I got in and then he closed the door for me. He got in the car and started it. As we begun to drive away, Cam took one hand away from driving wheel and laced each finger carefully between mines, squeezed my hand tight, and looked at me with a smile. 

@happy_0x