Chapter 3: The Date

We got to the movie theatre. I was really nervous. He just looked so cute and I didn't want to mess anything up. I hope we have a good time. He opened the car door for me. My hands were sweaty so I didn't grab his hand. I felt bad so I wiped my hands on my dress, grabbed his hand and smiled at him. He smiled back. Oh his smile was so charming! This was going to be the night to remember. We walked into the movie theatre. Cam walked to the ticket box.

"Two tickets to the 8:30 show of Divergent." Cam said to the box man.

"Here you go sir." the box man said. Cam grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I knew that this night was going to be amazing. We went and got one large popcorn, one large drink and and one pack of M&M's. We grabbed at seat right in the middle of the theatre, we had the best seats.

"Cam I'm so glad we are doing this." I said to him. He looked at me and smiled and squeezed my hand really tight.

"Me too." Cam said. I smiled. We sat down. All the previews started. There were so many different previews. The Minion Movie, Insidious Chapter 3, Hunger Games: Catching Fire, and so many more. Before we knew it the movie was starting. The lights dimmed down and the movie began.

"Here we go." Cameron said to me and smiled.

"Yea, lets do it." I said back.

@happy_0x