Highschool Love

THE BEGINNING

A month later, we became really close "friends". I started hanging out with him and spending heaps of time with him. Too be honest, I had a crush on him. I think Lochie knew that I liked him and for some reason I had a feeling that he liked me to. One day, Lochie invited me to go to his house for the day because he was home all alone and he wanted company. It was really hot that day so he suggested that we have a swim in his backyard underground pool.

I arrive at his house and begin to ring the doorbell, Lochie opens up the door and then I became frozen like an iceberg staring at his topless body. His abs were amazing and his muscles were so big! "Don't just stand there, come in!" Said Lochie in a happy voice. I start walking towards him and then suddenly, he gives me a big hug."I've missed you Melony."says lochie. "I missed you to!" I said in a sad voice. We then smile at each other and start to laugh, he grabs my hand and leads me to his room.

I sit on the edge of his bed while he lies on the ground. We then start talking about our personal secrets. He told me stories about his x-girlfriend and him. He's not a virgin, he's defiantly kissed other girls and he's single. "So what's something interesting about you!"asked Lochie." Well lets see, I'm a fridget, a virgin, I've never had a boyfriend and I like someone at the moment." I reply back. He seemed shocked and a bit awkward. "Your 16 years of age and you've never kissed, dated or had sex yet, whys that?" Said Lochie. "No one has ever asked me out or asked me to do anything with them, they think i would say no or something. It kind of makes me sad and makes me feel bad about myself when I thing about it." I replied back. "Your perfect, don't even think down about yourself Melony! Your gorgeous and have the best personality and any guy would want to be your boyfriend.. Including me!" Said Lochie. "Do you want to be with my Lochie?" I asked. He just shook his head and smiled at the ground. "Lochie, I've been wanting to be with you since the day I met you." I said. He looks up at me and then smiles and then all of a sudden, he grabs my legs and pulls me onto the ground! "Let's be together then, Melony I want you to be mine!"said Lochie while lying on top of me. I say yes by shaking my head and then I began to laugh.

He leans down and kisses me on the lips repeatedly, he then puts his tongue into my mouth and starts to move it around inside my mouth touching my tongue. I just go with it and try to move my tongue the same way he is moving his. I liked the feeling of our tongues touching.

He then rolled onto the ground and I was suddenly on top of him, I was still kissing him. While we were kissing, he put his hands on my waist. I felt his hand slide into the bottom of my shirt. He then started tickling my waist and back. I loved the feeling of him tickling him.

He then removed his hands out of my top and then he started holding my bum! I thought it was going to lead to something "sexual" happening after so I just started kissing down his jawline to his neck to end our kissing. "Well that was fun ahaha" I said In a happy voice. He kissed me on the lips again and then asked me if I wanted to go for a swim now. I responded yes and the we both got dress into bathers.

He walked me outside and we stood at the edge of the pool. I thought we were just going to slide in but he picked me up and jumped into the pool! We both started laughing and then I swam over towards him, for something reason i just wanted to touch him.. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck while his hands were touching my bum. We started kissing again but this time it got a little bit more 'intense' he started kissing down my jawline and down my neck and then down to my boobs! I liked it so i didn't tell him to stop. He then carried me out of the pool and laid me down on a sunbed. He got on top of me and we started kissing again. He started kissing down my body, he went down my neck to my boobs. Then he went down my stomach really slowly while kissing it really softly and gently. He then got to the bottom of my stomach, where my bottom bathers were. He looked up at me and told me that be wasn't going to have sex with me on the first day of our relationship which was fair because I wasn't ready just yet! So we just continued kissing and cuddling for the whole day.