Highschool Love

3 months had past since the day me and Lochie got together. We had been discussing about taking things to the next level. He said sex was the last thing we would be doing because he had to much respect for me. So we decided on something that satisfied the both of us.
The next day Lochie asked me to stay at his house for the night while his parents were out on holidays. I went over to his house really late at night because I had to sneak out of my house. When I got there i just walked straight into his house because I knew that he would be home alone. I could here the shower running so i opened up the door to see if it was him. It was Lochie naked in the shower. I closed the door so he wasn't aware that I was already at his house. I put my stuff into his room and made the decision to go into the shower with him. I then got undress and walked to the bathroom door.
I opened the bathroom door and Lochie was facing the wall so he couldn't see me, I snuck Into the shower and slowly crept up behind him. I then wrapped my arms around him and started kissing his shoulders. He turned around and was surprised to see me. after all, he'd never seen me naked before! He picked me up and put my body against the wall, I then wrapped my legs around him. We then started kissing each other. I started kissing down his neck.

A/N:OMG GUYS I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON IN AGES!! IT FEELS LIKE YEARS!! I FORGOT MY USERNAME AND I HAVENT HAD ANY WIFI UNTIL NOW!! ANYWAYS REALLY SORRY AGAIN!! OOOOO CLIFFHANGER!! 😘💜😁