Chapter 15

Marinette's P.O.V:

I sigh as I'm feeling a little depressed, Adrien is taken by that bastard (Y/n). I haven't been able to be doing my work as Ladybug well lately. I can't believe I lost Adrien to (Y/n), what does she have instead of me? I know I'm sounding like Chloe, but nobody has any idea how much I've tried to win Adrien. Tiki comes to me and tells me two akumas are in Paris, I sigh as I say depressingly, 'Tiki, spots on!'.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

 "N-Nathaniel! Let me go!" I complain, he takes hops of building after building carrying me bridal style. I really hope that Adrien's okay and doesn't get an akuma right now. Tough luck, I see another figure chase down me and Nathaniel. It looks like Chat Noir, but all white..?

Oh no....

I squirm and try to get out of Nathaniel's arms, but he changes my position while still running and he hugs me while running. I see the boy chasing us have a glare at Nathaniel and he picks up the pace. Then he tackles Nathaniel out of mid air and I fall to the floor. I fall to the ground and the cat and fox have a fight.

"Guys stop!" I yell at them, they ignore me and just fight. I see jump into the fray Ladybug! But, why does she look exhausted and sad? She uses her yo-yo to stop Fox Noir and Chat Blanc from fighting each other. Chat Blanc ignores Ladybug and Fox Noir as he scoops me up and flees.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE AND GIVE ME MY PRINCESS!" I hear Fox Noir yell angrily. He jumps on top of Chat Blanc and I go tumbling out of his arms. Ladybug runs after them as I just try to get away from them both. I cover my head seeing them fight, Ladybug glares at me and she slaps me. I hold my cheek as some tears escape my eyes.

"This is your fault, isn't it?" Ladybug asks me cruelly, I didn't mean to hurt them both! At first it was Nathaniel and now Adrien? If only I has bottled up my anger after Nathaniel kissed me none of this would have happened. I sob to myself sadly as I hear Chat Blanc and Fox Noir turn there attention to Ladybug. She gets tackled as Fox Noir and Chat Blanc try to beat her to death. My eyes widen in shock and I can't stop my frustration and fear.

"STOP! STOP IT!" I screech at them, Chat Blanc and Fox Noir stop immediately and turn to look at me. I have tears in my eyes, I hate to see any of this happening. I take out of my (F/c) purse, a small knife is now in my hand. Fox Noir and Chat Blanc's eyes both widen in shock; "I double dog dare you both to fight again." I place the end of the blade at my delicate (S/c) neck.

"(Y-Y/n) please don't..." Both boys say in sync.

"Then, if you really want me to stop. Give Ladybug your miraculouses and let her de-evillize you." I say shakily, I don't want to do this to myself. But I can't think of any other way to make them both stop. To my own surprise, I see both Fox Noir and Chat Blanc take off there akumaed miraculouses and drop them next to Ladybug and take a step back. I drop the blade and I breath heavily as Ladybug weakly de-evillizes there miraculouses. Both boys turn back to normal and I run over to them both as I give them both bear hugs.

"Nathaniel...." I start to sat sadly, Nathaniel looks at me sadly, "I'm sorry about snapping at you earlier. I was just so heart broken when you first left me. I just was so afraid if we got together again, you'd leave me for Marinette or someone else." Nathaniel grabs my shoulders and makes me look into his teal eyes as he looks straight into my (E/c) eyes.

"I-I understand, I just want to ask you... Can you give me a second chance?"

"W-What?! but what about-?!"

"(Y/n), It's okay if you want to give him a second chance. I've have a wonderful time with you and I could never ask for anymore than a great time with you. At least our relationship was great while it lasted."

"Same here, If you want Adrien. I'm just fine, I just want to at least know if we can still at least still be best friends. After all, I've also had a great time with you as my girlfriend. I promise I'll be just fine with any choice you make."

"Oh guys, I love you both.... but... I'm going to have to choose....."

A) 'My Dear Fox' Nathaniel Ending

B) 'Noir Love' Adrien Ending

A/n: Yep! This is it! The last chapter of the storyline! The next two are of course the alternate endings. I would want to let you know which ending you would personally choose! (Mine would be Nathaniel :3) But I am so happy to everyone that's followed me on this journey of this book! I want to thank you all sincerely and I hope you can't wait for the endings to be done!

Until the next chapter..........BYE! :3