THE TEASE

CHAPTER ONE

✖︎

josh smirked, purposely swaying toned hips as he walked up to the barstool taking a seat. hungry eyes dragged across his slim figure and the blonde was paying no mind to it; greedily eating up every second of the lustful action.

he gave a side glance making eye contact with the man. he looked about forty, tops. the age was evident in his slicked hair, black with a few gray strands. however, his face could be mistaken for someone in their early thirties. youthful but worn out.

josh boredly looked back to the counter, 'waiting' for a bartenders service. he tapped against the varnished wood, white nails creating a nerve-wracking sound. the older man must've been allured by this because here he was striding over to the boy.

"hey there, sweetcheeks." a deep voice spoke, sending shivers down josh's spine. he loved the buzz of being wanted by someone. "my names jason. what about you, pretty boy?"

"oh, wow. two nicknames already. i'm flattered." he boredly said yet his eyes were amused.

"why don't i get you a drink?" the elder suggested, leaning over josh's shoulder. his hand rested on the small of josh's back, before taking a seat beside him.

"that sounds more like it," he smirked, now interested in what he had to offer.

jason whistled and waved a hand to get a bartenders attention, a lanky man noticing and sliding over to the two. sending a quick narrow of his blue eyes to the blonde, he gave a forced smile.

jason looked at josh for a moment, deciding maybe a more feminine drink would be up his alley, "a sangria—"

"a margarita," josh corrected. "not too much lime, sir. i hate bitter." the blonde pronounced each word with ease, giving the bartender a knowing look in return with a slight wink. josh turned back to the man with a sweet smile.

"put it on my tab," jason informed, a chuckle passing his lips upon josh's confident demeanor. "so, how about that name of yours?"

"josh, but the pet-names work too." the blonde leered, eyes clouded with manipulation mistaken for lust. the bartender slid josh's drink just in time, to which the man fumbled getting out his credit card handing it over.

"thanks dallon," josh mouthed, silently laughing when the lanky boy rolled his eyes. he sipped at his drink gratefully, humming in satisfaction all while the elder stared at him like he was the most magnificent artwork he's ever seen.

"so, pretty boy, whatd'ya say about comin' to mine?" jason questioned, resting a hand on josh's thigh. immediately, josh shot dallon, who was observing the two, a quick look, before snickering. while taking another swig of his drink, he shifted in his seat allowing the man to slide his hand farther in but not too far. his thighs instantly joining together afterwards, preventing the elder from escalating.

a tease.

"hm, i don't know..." josh trailed off. it was the most cliche line anyone could use, but it worked like a charm for needy men like the one beside him.

"c'mon dollface, it'll be worth your while." jason smirked, biting his lips.

"oh? and why might that be?" josh pressured. adrenaline rushed through his veins. however, as exciting as it was, josh actually had control over his desires. it was a known fact that no man could ever make josh beg for them, and his friends knew this.

which is why, before jason could answer, dallon intervened. "sorry to interrupt, but josh, ashley needs to speak to you... privately." the elder eyed the lanky man with obvious annoyance, only receiving an apologetic smile. if anything, josh should be the sorry one, but both boys knew he was far from it.

"well, it was nice talking to ya' buttercup," josh stood up, flattening his well fitted shirt. "thanks for the drink." he smiled, patting the mans cheek and walking off.

dallon turned to the disappointed man in front of him and cleaned off josh's now empty glass. when jason caught his eye again he simply shrugged and smiled again, "he's, um, he's a very busy boy."

the man scoffed, snatching his credit card back, which was fine by dallon. he had already swiped it beforehand so jokes on him.

meanwhile josh was waltzing through the backdoor of the bar where the employees had their lunch break. "another guy i assume?" ashley stood, wrapping her apron around her waist.

"another fool," he corrected, following ashley out once she was done. the blue hue started her shift, dallon leaning against the counter waiting for the two.

josh took his usual seat and snapped his fingers to get dallon's attention, "gimme a glass of sprite."

"paying for your own drink, pretty boy?" the taller asked, tone slightly mocking. josh rolled his eyes.

"not a chance. put it on his tab." he imitated in the same tone of the man that was there earlier. they both laughed and dallon did as requested.

ashley sighed, shaking her head at the two boys, already having an idea of what had went down once again. she grabbed the drink dallon had finished and slid it over to the blonde who sipped on it in the same seductive fashion he was used to.

as the night went on it was a cycle of guys throwing themselves at the blonde boy, drinks of anything he wanted put on their credit cards and tabs. yet the truth of the matter is, josh doesn't even like drinking that much. it's just the attention and lust he gets from those men who want to spoil him just makes his heart flutter. and each time they tried to get too far, he'd have either one of his friends intervene at the perfect moment.

when the night came to an end, josh was tired of all the games he had played. he stretched his arms out, yawning. no body said it was easy being a tease.

"don't you ever get bored of toying with those poor men?" ashley questioned, leaning against the bar after wiping it down for the sixth time that night, dallon doing the same with tired eyes.

"baby, it's always boring. m'just tryna' make some entertainment around here," the blonde sighed, chugging down the last of his vodka filled drink with a smug smile.

"i can't wait for the day someone puts your ass in your place," dallon laughed.

"oh please, as if anyone could." josh bit back, dramatically rolling his eyes with a smile.

"ya' never know, baby," he responded, looking at ashley who shrugged as if to say 'he has a point.' josh jokingly pouted at the two.

"well, i do," josh assured. "i always do."

✖︎

A.N

all of these chapters are unedited. future chapters will be edited as i do not plan on publishing them right away. updates will be slow, but eventually will become frequent.