Prologue

There was a blue, old and big house that was across from Harry's house. It was abandoned for a while until the beginning of fall. A young guy moved across from harry, he was rumored to be the previous owners son. A man that lived in that house was rich and owned that beautiful big house, after his death the place was left locked and empty until one fall.

Harry was only 17, be was well mannered, responsible, always did what his parents told him to and curious. Curious indeed.

When he found out that a man was moving in to the house, he kept looking out his window, watching the young man move his belongs in his new home. He could barely make out how the man looked since he kept moving away from the window, fearing the man would catch him staring. He didnt have much, be had a few boxes in his truck and laggages. The only reason why Harry was so excited was because nothing different ever happened around here, he lived in a small town where everybody knew everyone. So this really got Harry excited for somone new to live in that house.

"Mum... should I bring somthing over to the new neighbor?" Harry asked Anne who gripped on her towel, glancing at the window before looking back at the son and telling him no. Harry questioned her but his mother told him that she didn't want him to go and she sent him to his room. Harry wasn't sure why his mother seemed defensive about the idea but Harry didn't want to anger her and continue staring out at the window.

This town was boring... Everyone was the same, everyone was closed minded and stayed in one Spot. That's why Harry was excited about a new guy moving in, somthing new, somthing different. Harrys eyes moved, watching the man get out of his house, his body was covered with permeant ink, he looked strong, he looked like a guy his parents would warn him about.

"People covered in permeant ink are covered with the devils work!"

Harry's mother would tell him that. She taught him that you shouldn't change anything on your body, that be happy what god gave you and you shouldn't change anything because it's wrong. Anne warned Harry that he shouldn't be around people like that, maybe that's why she won't let Harry help him.

Harry watched as the man grabbed his leather jacket and walked back to his new house. He got up and walked out of his room, knocking on Gemmas door causing her to yell 'open!'

"Gemma... did you see the man across the street?" Harry asked after he opened the door, leaning against the door frame. "Yes, you shouldn't really talk about him..." Gemma trailed off, turning to face Harry who have her a confused look. "Why?" Harry questioned, Gemma told him to take a seat on the bed. She sat was sitting in her chair, crossing her legs.

"Haven't you heard? This man is the same man that used to live in that house years back with his father before his father passed away. We should stay away from him, he might not feel comfortable around people like us," she explained, Harry didn't get it, yeah his mother didn't want him to talk to a guy who had many tattoos but whats the big deal?

"Mum didn't want me to talk to him Gemma, is it because he has tattoos?"

Gemma paused, she took a deep breath and sighed loudly.

"That man is a homosexual Harry, we shouldn't be around people like him," Gemma said, she had a disgust look on her face. Harry frowned, he knew it was wrong to be gay but he felt a bit sick when he saw his sister face expression to homosexuals.

"How do you know?"

"That's the reason why he left the house, he came out and people gave him a hard time. His father shipped him somewhere... I mean I highly doubt the man wants to raise a queer," Gemma said, she explained how wrong and disgusting  the man is.

The young man was nineteen now, he owned the house and now Harry has a new neighbor that his mother disliked, his sister was disgusted and his father might even hate him. He didn't know him yet, he didn't have an opinion yet, Harry knew he couldn't defend the guy, that he couldn't try to get his father to open their minds and learn to not judge different people.

Harry didn't understand why he was different from the others,he wasn't judgemental, was more accepting, wanted to do more then get married and get a job. He didn't want to his life to be only about religion, he wanted to experience life.

It wasn't like Harry hated his life, he just felt trap in this house. His life was dull, go to school on weekdays, hang out with Liam after school in the library. Weekends he went to church,  he had religion school and on Sunday he went to church with family. The only thing that gave Harry excitement was going to his room at night.

That's where he is free.

That's where he can express his opinions without being yelled at, without somone shoving the bible down his throat.

He needed a way out of the this town,  or somone who he can talk to about things that mattered to him.

Harry knew he had a choice when he gets older, be like his parents or leave forever. Sadly Harry is only seventeen and had no choice but stay with his family. He loved them... he loved them.