little tikis's past pt2

"n...n...no!"
Tiki is grunting and moving around crying
"That won't work! Haha but my plan will!"
"NO!Tiki! No! Cry's I won't let her!"
Tiki is floating up in mid air and unconscious...the necklace is glowing a bright white...no red? No yellow? Blue?
"What? What is this?"
Tiki's eyes open and are filled with a bright light
"Latnis dr-mlo Tiki will live! No matter the cost!"
Kitio is floating and she has white wings and a white glaive.tiki is dressed in a red and blue gown and green gloves that go all the way up her arm making a tree in the middle of her chest.she has black brown pants and red boots, a fire strand in her hair.
"No! Hahaha!"
Tiki is dieing slowly.kitio is awake and stuck in mid air, she's not crying anymore. She's mad.
"How dare you?! You deserve your punishment! it's a one for one!"
"How are you talking without pain?"
"I guess... magic smirks"
"Raaaahh!!!!flys down with mighty speed with her glaive out"
Malifcent shoots her down with lightning.
Her wings are black, everything on her is black.
"You idiot! You think you can beat me?!"
" No, but tiki...can"
"Ugh! You trickster!"
"It was worth...it.falls"
Malifcent looks at the White Ray with a red light in the back ground.
"You liar! You killed our mom! Why!? What did you want from her?!"
"Tiki, I'm not the...evil...one! I found her on the Naomi so I... screamed. You have to believe me! No one else will! Please!"
"Why would Kitio make up a lie? She wouldn't do that! I don't regret this Malifcent!! You deserve it!"
"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrhhhhhhh!!!!!please....aaaauuuggggghhhhh!!!"

489 YEARS LATER....

The beginning of Bercham 1007

"She's a witch burn her!"
"Make her pay!"
"She's killed my husband!"
"No! That's not me! You don't understand! The water! The reflection! My shadow it's the shape shifter! Help!"
"No,no,no that's just nonsense! A shadow that's a shape shif-!"
He was cut off because of a girl screaming
"Aggghhhhhh! It's it's the witch!!HELP"
And with that another scream was getting fainted while there was laughing.
"Hahaha! That girl is not a witch!! Heeehe she normal like you, in three minutes not only her shall she burn, but all that believe she's a witch!! Heeeheehehe! All who don't? Live your life! Tsk tsk tsk! Only live once! Hahahaheee!"
"Wait, your not a -"
"No! And you didn't believe me! None of you did!"
"Wrong, I believe you and I still do!"
"Your voice? It's so familiar!"
"No time to talk! Everyone get moving! Out of the circle! Mess up the salt!"
"Why should we believe you!?"
There is an argue about to go on
"you have a choice! die, or live..."
1 minute is remaining and starting a argue not a good idea.
"hahaa tick tock tick tock, your time is up..."
a ring of fire appears around the town people and they scream wondering if they could make it out alive or not, what would it feel like, nothing? burning? they dont know.
"katio plete kitio ane Tiki come to help!"
the fire turns white and dims and away the fire went. but only Tiki appeared sad and plain. maybe possibly bored of her life?
but they were to late the fire was hotter than normal, and in seconds everyone died except two kids who survived...wheres Tiki?