Ur his Girlfriend?

Neecey's P.O.V.

"God ur so hot in the morning" he smirked. Hold up so I'm only hot in the fucking morning wow dude, now if I only had the balls to say that to him.

"You alright" he asked interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine!"I sassed. I got out of bed and went to walk out. But I turned around to see him smirking at me. Fucking pervert. He got up and ran to the door so he was blocking it, r u serious ugh.

" where the fuck do u think ur going?"he said rudely.

You know what idc anymore I'm not get treated like shit even if I did obsess about him.

"To get food I'm starving you fucktard!" I spat. I slapped him hard and ran out of the room.

Louis' P.O.V.

"To get food I'm starving you fucktard!" She spat.

God what's her problem.

I feel my cheek beginning to sting from where she slapped me.

What the hell.

wait.

Where did she go?

Great.

Neecey's P.O.V.

I ran out of there as fast as I can but I don't know this house.

Ugh.

Kill me.

please.

I hid in a cabinet lucky for me being small is an advantage.

I didn't know where I was.

I was alone and scared and I miss my mother.

I caught myself from crying when I heard Louis come into the room.

PLEASE DONT OPEN IT! PLEASE DONT OPEN IT! PLEASE DONT OPEN IT! PLEASE DONT OPEN IT! PLEASE DONT OPEN IT!

He opens it...shit.

Suddenly I'm being yanked out of where I was hiding and was being forced to stand up. I think I know what's gonna happen next I put my arms up for protection even though It won't do shit.

"What were you doing in there love not hiding I hope?" He said angrily. Ok there's nothing I can say that won't have me getting hurt so I'm gonna keep my mouth shut yeah that's a good idea.

"Answer me you twat!"he spat.

"Your a fucktard there I answered you dipshit you happy now !" I spat.

He went to punch me but I ducked so he hit the wall.

I kicked him in the balls again and he fell to the floor.

"Not so fun where ur the one getting hurt huh? I laughed.

"Okay look I'm sorry there yah happy?!" He said with an attitude.

"No, No I'm not I'm sorry doesn't make everything better ugh ur such a shitjerkdickfucker (A/N a reference for any one who saw the movie The Heat) and u can go fuck yourself." I spat.

He just stood there a minute or two with a puzzled look on his face.

"What's wrong now fucktard?!"

"I-" he started.

"Save it I heard enough lies and I defiantly don't wanna hear yours" I say tears prickling in my eyes.

I walk back into the bed room close the door and run to the bed and start crying into a pillow.