Her Normal Life

Neecey(NEE-C)'s P.O.V.

-alarm clock goes off- "THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!!"

I woke up to those beautiful blue eyes when I look at him my heart just melts eeeeeeee.

"NEECEY! You better be up young lady!" Mum yelled up stairs while a chuckle.

"I'm up mamma be right down!" I yelled back.

I hop in the shower and when I'm done I walk into my walk-in closet and pull on a pair off black shorts red Toms and a white tank top.

I went into the bathroom and straightened my hair and did my make-up.

" hey mamma" I called.

"What sweetie?" She answered.

"You haven't seen my grey beanie anywhere have you?"I said.

"Ummm....oh here it is..it's on the coffee table".

I ran down stairs grabbed it put it on and went to make breakfast.When I walked into the kitchen mamma was making me chocolate chip pancakes.

"Mmmm smells good mummy" I squealed as I got my plate ready for my delicious breakfast.

"Why thank thank you darling" she smiles "I made your favorite"

"Bacon oh woman please let it be bacon!"

She pulls out a huge stack of bacon "eat up"she says.

Within seconds I scarf everything down I grab my leather jacket and my bag and out the door I went.

******************At School**********************

Perrie's P.O.V.

"NEECEY!!" I scream as I run toward my best friend and hug the shit out of her.

"Perrie let me go I can't breathe" she says.

I let go.

Neecey's P.O.V.

SLAP!!!! "Oww! What the hell Neecey!" She says

"well that's what's yah get Hahahahahahaha " I say laughing as I walk to my class.

I have this strange feeling that someone's following me but when I turn around no ones there hmmm...that's odd but oh well life goes on.

The day goes on as another boring day at school but as I'm walking home I notice someone following me.

I can't see his face because he's too far behind me. I finally get to my house and I feel someone grab and throw me into the back of a van ...I BLACKED OUT.

When I came to I was in a bedroom waiting for my horrible fate that was to come.

"Ello love"a young guy around my age said with an evil smirk

I looked up and saw the boy I was in love with he was...Louis Tomlinson from One Direction.