Prologue

"And the winner of this Shokugeki match is. . ." the host grinned. "Yukihira Souma!"

"It wasn't much!" he heard his red-haired classmate said. He watched as the white cloth that was tied to his forehead earlier being brought back to his hand. Cheers filled the place.

Takumi Aldini hoped that the lights were dimmed. Heck, this may be the first time he ever wished there was a blackout. But he knew well, Tōtsuki Academy wouldn't let that happen. He prayed— prayed that the lights were dimmed enough not to see his blushing face.

Him losing to a Shokugeki match would sure leave him raging. But this one match, this one match left him slightly raging AND embarrassed.

He heard the cries of his fanclub saying it's alright, all those encouragement and such. But he's having none of that. He doesn't need those. And his twin brother knows well, and apparently he knew he wouldn't meet a concerned, sad face like that match with Mimasaka Subaru if he looks at Isami but rather, a teasing smirk. Oh well, he looked at his direction anyways and saw that smug look he expected.

The blonde covered his face with his right hand and sighed.

He just traded his soul to the devil.

~ ♡ ~

EYYYYYYYYY. YOUR AUTHOR-CHAN KIL IS BACK, MORE DEPRESSED AND GAYER THAN EVER— //SHOT.

Anyway, school stuff is cutting off my free time. And uh, at the same time, I've been obsessing towards Shokugeki no Soma and I've realized something: wHY ARE THE SOUTAKU FICS SO RAAAAAREEEEE??

So here I am, attempting to write you some sweet yaoi material featuring the ship SouTaku (Souma x Takumi).

This fic would include mature stuff as it progresses, but please, it would be appreciated if you read it not for that.

Bu~t! Anyways, I hope to pull this off nicely.

Thanks for checking it out and I hope we meet 'til the end of it.

See ya~!