jaedone with living

it was a humid sticky cloudy rainy day when jaehyun was chilling with his homies. theywere having a photoshoot to promote their new album "cherry bomb".  the day had begun being hot af but the lighting was on point cauze it was really cloudy. jaehuny had a bad feeling about the stormy sky and mentioned it might rain to the photographer and staff but they shrugged him off. and of fckin course within the next few minutes tit was pouring down pellets of the authors salty tears and life regrets. 

they all hurriedly packed all the photography equipment and packed it into the photographer's car. by the time they were done all the member's were soaked AF to the bone. jaehyun was quite peeved. they had all piled under a nearby storefront to keep their clothes from getting anymore wet. jaehyunn was muttering to himself about how he'd been right and complaing about the photographer bein a lil bitch.

"wow taeyong looks so handsome as usual" doyong said, pulling jaehyun from his suicidal thots and turning his attention to the leader of their bomb ass group. taeyog was sitting outside of their shelter in the rain for some stupidas reason but ofc he looked like an angel sent str8 from heaven. all long limbs and wet pink hair, his cheekbones ready to cut through a block o cheese, lookin like a real life anime protagonist. he was dressed in all black with splashes of red, the same color scheme the rest of the members were wearing,b ut somthing looked different about him. maybe it was his finding dora blue contacts? or did his perfect porcelain doll like face look slimer? 

the longer jaehunn stared at taeyong the the more he felt his heart beating fast in his chest so he whispered for it to slow the fuck down. accidentally he said it a bit too loud and taeyong whipped (author note: ;) see what i did there) his head around to look at jaehyun. as their eyes met,  jayehun's heart FLIP ITS SHIT and for some reason his cheeks felt warm, actually not only his cheeks, his whole body. like taeyogg grabbed him by the chest and was drowning him in a hot tub. taeyog quirked an eyebrow and jaehyun quickly tore his eyes away.

"yo taeyong," mark said, taking taeyogurt's attention away from jaehyun. bless mark. "why the fuck are u sitting out in the rain??" the voice of reasoning asked with a bitch wtf ? expression.

why was taeyong sitting in the rain? jaehyun wondered. his question was quickly answered by taeyong's reply,

"i'm looking out for the uber"  oh duh of course. Jeahyun shook his head at himself for being so simple minded. even if he didn't really understand why taeyong would'nt just look at his phone to track the uber, he knew there was probably some deep leader wisdom behind it.

"but doesn't the app tell u-" merk began but he was interrupted by johnny shooshing him with a finger to his lip. mark shrugged and went back to playing some game on his phone cuz honestly he didnt give a fck.

after a few more minutes of waiting the uber finally showed up. since there was 9 of them they had to order a two ubers. winwin, haechan, yuta, and doyung got into the first car while  jaehyn, johnny, mark, taeil, and a very soaked taeyong got waited for the other. when the second uber arrived jaehyun and his unfortunate ass ended up squished between taeyong and johnny. he leaned a lil more towards johnny to avoid pressing against taeyong and getting anymore water on himself but also because he felt flustered being in such a close proximity to real life angel anime boy himself taeyong. 

taeyoga seemed to take notice of this and leaned into jayhun. reflexively jaehn whipped away and crashed into johnny who immediately shoved him away causing him to fall on top of literal sponge taeyoug. taeyong laughd and jaehyun swore he actually glowed like wth how is this guy real. jaehun nervously joined in his laughing party but rly he wasnt feelin it rn. 

"get off me u dork" taeyong said pulling jaehyun back into his seat. even tho his words were a lil harsh he was grinning and holy SHIT that smile could actually kill. jaehunt relaxed back into his seat and felt a smile creeping up his face. 

it was then that he realized.. this newfound crush was gonna cause some issues.