First Day

C.V: Not the best, but I'm trying. Any pointers or tips are appreciated :)

According to Greek Mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate beings, condemning them to spend their lives looking for their other half.
-Plato's the Symposium

                         ◇♡◇♡◇

Fantastic. The first day at a new school and Marco was already running late. As soon as he woke up and saw the time, the teenager bolted out of bed and rushed to the shower. When he was done in the shower he wrapped himself in a towel and brushed his teeth, quickly followed by going to pick out his clothes. If anyone else was there they would have thought he was crazy.

The towel-clad teen stood in front of his bed staring at several black hoodies that were exactly the same, white shirts that were the same, and three different color jeans. Black, gray, or white. Of course there was a pair of boxers, the thin teen was just trying to decide his outfit before he put them on.

"MARCO!!!"

The shout came from down the stairs, and he could already hear the girl stomping of the stairs, and hurried to pull on his boxers. Just in time too, because she flung open the bedroom door and basically tackled him to the floor.

"Star! It's nice to see you, but OW!" Marco cried out while flailing underneath her.

If anyone who had found their soulmate were to look at her they would see blade hair and brilliant blue eyes, and a blue dress. All Marco could see was the shades of black and white like an old movie. Not that Marco could really tell the difference between old and new movies.

"Stop being a baby and get dressed already! We're gonna be late! Dad is driving us."

                       ◇♡◇♡◇

One very loud, and yet very entertaining car ride later, Star's dad had gotten them to school and Star showed Marco where to pick up his schedule.

"Why is my only class called 'Color Training'?" Marco asked with a raised eyebrow.

He didn't like the way saying those words got multiple strangers at the school to look at him. Not one bit.

"It's for people who haven't found their soul mates. It's a way of forcing us to meet other people looking for their other half, and also when we do find them we will need to be in the class for a few weeks to learn about colors. It's kind of a form of segregation." A voice said from behind as a hand plucked the paper from Marco's hand. "Nice to finally meet you Marco, I'm Janna."

Marco jumped with a slight shout, moving away from the girl and turning around. She wore a simple skirt with a shirt, that was two different shades. She probably wore colors unlike Marco.

"Janna!" Star screeched happily "Let's take him to class to meet everyone! I can't wait!"

Star was jumping up and down in excitement, her dress bouncing with her. She grabbed Marco's arm and easily pulled him along with her. This was going to be a looooong day.

◇♡◇♡◇

It had actually been pretty nice to be in a class with other people who hadn't found their other half. No one questioned the simplicity of the clothes he wore, which Marco was so used to. Then when he would answer that he saw no point because he couldn't see the colors, they looked as if they pitied him. It wasn't the same in that class. They all stood on equal ground, only able to see the world in black and white. There Marco met Ponyhead, who was rude and obnoxious, but she was Star's friend so he would put up with it. No one told him why the, ahem, filled out girl was called Ponyhead in the first place though. Janna was in the class, along with a petit girl named baby who never stopped eating. Then there was Ferguson, and Oskar. Star had a huge crush on Oskar from what Marco could tell. Nothing really happened until lunch though. That was when Marco met the only person he's ever truly despised.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"