Broken Down

Me and finn have gone through alot to get here and to be honest im suprised we have, we've faced the worst the capitol can throw at us and now the rebelions over and were finally happy. im cautious though as it may not last.The capitol wont give up.

Our story shows how dangerous and powerful love can be and how little it takes for a person to brake.

I stood staring into the eyes of my lover. My sea green eyes twinkled like the sea and my hair blew in the cooling sea breeze the Luke warm sand covered my feet and in-between my toes. Behind me is my gorgeous daughter bailey she has her fathers eyes, blue as the sea with a gorgeous sparkle her hair curled for the occasion implemented with flowers and shells her dress blew in the wind. she is wearing a wonderful dress creased up sea blue at the top with thin straps. she has a sea shell necklace an the dress is tied in the middle by a rope taken from a fishing net, the bottom of the dress is different types of shredded fabric in every shade of blue and green. she looks exceptionally like her father who is the most handsome person in the world. she has my shaped face and we have the same reddish brown hair. I am wearing a beautiful long cream dress subtlety tinted green, it has a black Peter pan Collar with a green vine pattern creeping up the side and the bottom of the dress and the dress flows outward a slightly and flows beautifully in the sea breeze, at the back of the dress it is laced up to the waist. my hair is beautifully curled with small pieces of seaweed in it and my tiara has a green gem that glitters in the sunlight.in front of me is my lover Finn my eyes locked in his hasn't moved since I got to the end of the isle, he's wearing a dark suit but his sleeves are rolled up to the elbows and he's unbuttoned the top three buttons on his green shirt and his bow tie isn't tied up he's also rolled up his trousers and isn't wearing any shoes. his hair is how it usually is, messy and sticking up slightly. his eyes are mesmerising I can't tear away. we both have a huge smile on our faces one which hasn't been seen for years. we have been told we deserve it after what we've been through. I don't know how long it'll last but right now I couldn't be happier as the time came to say the words, I was oblivious to the crowd of people to me it was just me and Finn, the words rolled off my tongue like it was meant to be, it was said with such certainty And pride ........"I Do"

The story of how me and Finn got here is long and gruesome and has almost been cut short many times.