Jemilio

I haven't written in forever so I'm writing something a little different.

It's an idea I've been obsessed with for about a month and it's Jake Paul and Emilio Martinez.

Let's so how this goes! And if all goes well I'll write a book on what this story is based off of.

Oh btw it's easiest if you look up the team ten house😜. I'm not too good at directions but eventually you'll find the small details leading to a basic description.

"Let's do this thang"

~~~~
Emilio's POV:
July 1st 2017
~~~~
Little do you know
How I'm breaking
While you're sound asleep
~~~~

Waking up to a smoke bomb is never a good way to begin the day. Especially not if you're in the Team Ten house in California. It meant Jake was in a prankster mood and they would all suffer to his boredom.

Emilio jumped ten feet as the bomb snapped and began to spill toxins and dust into the room he shared with Chance, Anthony and of course his twin brother Ivan. Anthony's American accent sounded over the fire alarm as he cursed and searched for the source of panic.

Leaping to his feet Emilio shook Ivan out from the bottom bunk, only to spot the bomb and throw it back throw wall. The small hole in the wall next to the door retaliated and the bomb was sent back, before Chance sent the dying prank tool over for the final time.

Happily no more bombs appeared, only Jake's grinning face and many agitated groans from the four boys.

"Wake Uhup!" Jake cried in an awkwardly deep voice while turning to the side and laughing to the sky.

"Come on man! You couldn't have just let us sleep in until, I don't know... Noon?" Chance complained, his voice only slightly higher than Anthony's.

Ivan ran a hand through his hair and spoke up, "Whatever bro. I'm taking a shower, you're all loud."

"Aw oh well bro, we'll see you later" Emilio patted his brother on the back as Ivan shook his head and stomped to the opposite side of the room, right of the twins bunk bed. As he passed the door, Jake flung it open and ruffled his hair smiling and vlogging as always.

"Hey Emilio! Can you give the camera a 'let's do this thang' so I can transition?"

Emilio sighed internally at Jake's childish ignorance. He understood why Alissa Violet stormed out of Team Ten in anger at Jake's blindness.

But he grinned and faked it replying, "Of course!" He turned to the camera, "Let's do this thang." He laughed as Jake turned the camera off and gave a simple apology to Anthony and Chance and walked out.

He and Erika began to chat about how they can carry on the Jerika joke. Apparently they weren't married it was only a joke, but it made views and merchandise so they didn't care.

Emilio turned away to his bed shaking his head to himself. The divider, which was against the wall unused was grabbed by Chance and set up next to the door and first TV so he and Emilio could change as Anthony left the room.

Grabbing his phone he made his bed sheets look neater and then changed into some of his own 'merch'. He was too far into his head to feel like wearing Jake's merch.