A Brief Introduction...

Well, hello there fellow societal terrestrial (assuming you are a terrestrial)! I'm what I like to think of as an innovative creator, with story ideas that are difficult to portray in any words but my own. I do appreciate you taking the time to view this, and only hope that I don't disappoint you or your expectations of my ability as a literate artist.

   My first order of business is to address the elephant in the room; the literal elephant in the room. Seriously, I don't know how that thing got in here, but it smells and it won't stop staring at me. If you find this, please send help.

   Second, I have a very particular writing style that developes an elaborate setting before any dialogue can progress. Seriously, my friends, it is a style that follows me on and offline. My family find it concerning, but that is considering the fact that they've only seen my "Darker Days" of writing, when I thought describing every aspect of gore and its bloody details was cool. On the bright side, I'm capable of providing an adequate representation of the location of a particular scene.

   Third, I find that, due to personalized writing prompts given by my teachers, I feel most comfortable writing in the first person point-of-view, making it a consistent theme in my works. I may try testing other perspectives for the sake of exploration or popularity, but I will do my best to make sure that it result in an enjoyable immersive experience.

   Fourth, on occasion, I do find myself writing about an experience I may have witnessed or a scene I thought* I witnessed. These scenes, I find, are quite easy to exaggerate to however I wish them to seem. Since I do have friends on this site that I know on a personal level, I wish for them to understand that these scenes are merely exaggerations and are not written for the intent to offend.

   Fifth, I may explore with spinoff or fanfiction ideas. I'm an observer of anime (The horror!), musicals, and other things you may find on television. I am also interested in the settings and locations within books and plays, so those might be seen in my writings, as well.

   Sixth, I'm, at times, in severe lacking of creativity. If I find myself in one of these situation, I may turn to the friend of whom I speak with face to face. I simply want you to understand that not all these ideas are my own, therefore,I respectfully request credit is given where it is due.

   Seventh, my writing and thought process is sometimes interrupted by the situations of my everyday life. I just hope that you can sympathize with me and be patient, because I could or could not be going through a difficult time.

   Eighth, I am taking a huge leap of faith in trusting the community with my story ideas. I'm allowing the community to see what I think may interest others in a story, and I'm hoping that I'm treated with a civil attitude and respect for the fact that some of these plots are things I hold dear to me. It sounds dramatic, yes, but it's my ethic.

   This list is getting a bit long, so I suppose I'll end it here. I do hope I haven't given you a headache while reading this, and I hope you may have a form of understanding for my process, my limits, and my extent. I'm very interested in what others have to say about my writing, and I'm open to any suggestion others may have for me. I may add more to this list in the future, but, for now, I bid you adieu!

                                                                                                         Much love and many favors,

                                                                                                                                              Skiarwork