12.

"Shots for everyone!" Kim yelled as the group in unison chugged down their shot of Jose Cuervo tequila

"Shots for everyone!" Kim yelled as the group in unison chugged down their shot of Jose Cuervo tequila. To ease the taste, the girls sucked on their lime slices and placed the shot glasses back on the counter.

"I needed that.." Beyoncé commented, leading the others to agree with her.

"We are going to get you feeling good, B. I promise." said Nicki, as she now stood behind the bar creating another alcoholic concoction. She placed the drink in four separate margarita glasses and distributed them amongst her friends. Afterwards, the group journeyed to the outside deck.

It had been a few weeks since her encounter with Carter and she felt herself take ten steps back into her depression. News about the upcoming marriage went public, and it seemed that Beyoncé could not escape the constant media coverage of what would be the "greatest" wedding of all. When nothing was getting Beyoncé out of bed, Kim demanded they take a vacation and would not take no for an answer no matter how much Beyoncé would despise this trip. Angie helped packed her luggage and herself, Lala, and Nicki departed from JFK Airport to the wonderful village of Punta Mita in Mexico.

"Has he been trying to call you or anything?" Lala questioned

Beyoncé shrugged, "Angie keeps telling me he's been leaving letters, but I haven't opened any. Nothing he could ever say could make me forgive him."

"Oh come on, you know there is one thing that man could say that would make this all better.." Kim chimed in

"That he's leaving the country and will be out of my life for good? Yeah, that'll work." Before their conversation could continue, the villa's butler presented the girls with trays of food.

"Enjoy, ladies." He said, eyeing Beyoncé more than the others. She picked up on his stare but chose to say nothing; men were now the least of her worries.

"He wore that shirt on purpose.." Nicki mumbled as the butler began to walk away. His dark blue polo clung tightly to his bulging arm muscles and his smooth, tan skin glistened in the hot sun. "I want him."

The girls laughed loudly at her statement; "Um miss, what about Drake?" said Lala

"What about him? The man lives in Canada .. I can't get dick from Canada! I need me something more local and dependable ... and also some vacation play." She said before finishing off the rest of her margarita.  "Speaking of sex, when's the last time y'all had some?"

"Before I boarded the plane," Kim bragged, "Kanye and I are trying for baby number two."

"Yay!" The girls cheered; they were definitely looking forward to another niece or nephew to spoil.

"Carmelo and I had sex before I left as well. I don't know what it is but our connection during sex has gotten much stronger.. I was almost tempted to stay."

"That's cause you two are more invested in each other, more happy and stress free!" Nicki exclaimed. Lala had kept the girls updated about how their marriage counseling sessions were going great and that she even spent less time in the office and more time being domesticated at home.