Good Choice

Y/N POV

I didn't know what Faith wanted to do.

"Do you want to go back to Ohio?" I asked. I didn't know what I wanted her to say.

"I mean, you still have school and mom and dad." I told her. I wasn't trying to talk her into going but I wasn't trying to talk her out either.

"I want to go back to Ohio, but I don't want to leave you and Logan and the boys. They are my 2nd family." She said sadly.

"Can I stay for the rest of the summer?" She asked hopefully.

"Of course, but going back to school after spending summer in L.A.? That would maximum suck." I told her.

We both laughed.

"I really don't want to leave you Y/N." She said sadly.

I engulfed her in a huge bear hug.

Faiths POV

I really didn't want to leave.
I wanted to see what would happen with Zach and Y/N, but I really don't want to annoy Y/N the entire time that I'm here.
Plus, I still have school and...
Well...
School.
Y/N and I never got along with out dad that well. I remember that whenever my dad and Y/N got mad at each other, she would always be so sad and wish that she could leave. She actually made a full out plan to move to L.A. when she was 16 because she didn't want to live in our house anymore. We all thought she was joking, but I never thought that it would come to this. I mean, our dad wasn't a bad person. He had gone through tough crap growing up and was never able to ease his way out of that environment, but he had never really been able to solve problems by talking or comforting. He just waited it out or bought us things. I can't imagine leaving L.A., but I think I will have to tell Y/N later. Now, she needed to be stress free. All I know, is that I can't go back.

Y/N POV

"I know, but just think about it. You and mom and dad could come spend Thanksgiving or Christmas in L.A.!" I told her.

"What are you going to do?" She asked concerned.

"I don't know." I sighed.

I have never been good at planning things out before. If I want something, I jump for it without a second thought. This decision will change my life, if I am careful.

Logan walked in the room after he went to get changed.

"What are you all talking about?" He asked.

"Y/N is staying in L.A!" Faith shouted without hesitation.

"Faith!" I scolded.

"You are?!" Logan asked happily.

He came over to me and I was again faced with a huge bear hug.

"Wait, where are you going to go? You can stay here!" He asked hopefully.

"Really? Are you sure?" I asked, baffled.

"Yeah, I mean, you and Ayla and Evan seem to get along great. I mean, I have dealt with you almost my entire life." He laughed.

"This could be fun!" He said.

"I would love that! Thank you so much Logan!" I told him.

I still had alot to plan out. I would have to move out someday, and I would need some form of career for that to happen. I was still so happy that Logan will let me stay.

"No problem, you are one of my best friends! Plus, having a new roomate could make things more exciting." He said.

Me and Faith went back into our room and we got ready for the day.
My hair never learns to cooperate and I didn't feel like making it so I just let it down for today.