Trust Me

I stood there in shock, watching Zach the entire time, singing his heart out.
My heart was piecing together but also breaking at the same time. I didn't want to see him but I also wanted to lay next to him with my head on his chest and listen to his beautiful heartbeat.

"Y/n let's go." Faith growled, taking my arm and dragging me to my mom's car that had just pulled up into the parking lot.

Zach POV

We were scheduled to preform a mini show before our actual show in Ohio and it was going really well. As far as I knew, it was a collaboration of a whole lot of singers.

During the middle of the song, I heard people yelling Y/n's name which I wasn't a big fan of. I hated hearing her name and I knew they were just saying it to try and get me to talk about her but I ignored it.

Until Jack stopped singing, and one by one, so did everyone else.

Jack nudged my shoulder and pointed to a girl in the distance who had her back turned towards us.

Y/n.

"Y/N!!" I yelled, making her turn around. I jumped off of the stage and ran through everyone in the crowd and placed my lips on her beautiful soft ones as soon as I reached her. I put my hands on her warm, soft cheeks as she kissed back passionately.

When we both pulled away for air, I stared into her perfect eyes that I had been dying without. She looked back at me with a beautiful shimmer in her eyes that I loved.

"I love you Y/n." I smiled.

"Zach!" Jack whispered, nudging my shoulder.

"Hmm... What?" I asked him.

"You zoned out." He told me.

"Was that Y/n?" Corbyn asked.

"Umm... No. No it wasn't. Let's uhh... finish the song." I told them.

🎙️🎙️🎙️

"Yo, what happened earlier?" Jonah asked as we all sat on the side of our beds.

"I don't know. Don't we have soundcheck later?" I asked, trying to distract the topic I didn't want to talk about.

"Bro, that was Y/n and you know it. Why didn't you say anything?" Daniel asked.

"I don't want to talk about her. That wasn't her and even if it was, it wouldn't have mattered. There is nothing else I wanna hear about her or us. We were nothing and that's all that we will ever be." I warned them, making them all shut up, allowing me to sit on Daniel's phone (considering mine was destroyed) until we got to the venue. I opened YouTube and watched one of Y/n's covers with my head phones.

Yes alright? I watch her covers. Shes really talented and her voice is... Pretty cool. It shouldn't matter to anyone because she doesn't mean anything to me...

Right?

🎙️🎙️🎙️

When we finished soundcheck we all sat back stage before the show making dumb Snapchats and singing mashups. Well, I wasn't making any. My phone was long gone.

"Should Y/n be here soon?" Our manager asked, peeking his head out of the corner of a wall.

WHAT?!

"What do you mean Y/n?" I asked, setting my phone down on the table and narrowing my eyes toward our manager.

"Uhh.. Yeah! Yeah, she should be here soon." Corbyn smiled as our manager disappeared again.