Welcome to the Animal Welfare Movement

Hello Wattpadians.
Thank you so much for being here!

I can't explain to you how excited I am that you're all here, and that you're open to learning and ready to fight for Animals. But, before we get into into anything. I would like to establish very important warnings, manners and some general information.

1. I'm a reachable person. So in that sense if you ever have a question or a concern about Animal Welfare or would like more information on it, please don't hesitate to leave a comment or private message me. I will always answer. I also have a separate Wattpad account where I write my own fictional stories, if you would like to reach me there that's fine as well. My Personal Wattpad account is WithinTheCosmos .

2. This topic about Animal Welfare can be a very divided one. So if you ever have a disagreement or a very strong opinion that goes against what's mentioned in this book(s) or against what any other Wattpader says. I would first ask you, to think about why you are here if you do not agree with what is being said. Then if you still proceed to make a comment please state your disagreement in a civil way, there's no need to start arguments.

Debates yes.
But arguments no.

If your behavior/comments get out of hand or is becoming offensive, ugly and/or hurtful to me or anyone else I will mute you and report you. Simple.

3. Information changes. Therefore meaning, I will be talking about companies, types of experiments and abuse animals endure, along with much more, and things like that change throughout the years. So if at any time the information I mentioned has changed, please please please let me know. For example, if a company has been cruelty-free for 5 years, but has suddenly changed that and I don't have it in the book please tell me to change it, etc . I of course will be fact checking everything and trying my best to stay up to date on any and all changes.

4. Content may be hard to see.
Throughout the book(s) I may be posting pictures and videos. I will be showing you pictures of what animals have gone through, and videos with information along with some quick BUT graphic animal experimentation flashes mixed in.

5. This will NOT be the only book.  Too elaborate more on what I mean is, this book that you are reading right now is strictly ONLY about the Animal Welfare Movement. What the movement is all about and what we're continuing to fight for. I will be making separate books for each animal abuse topic, for example I will be making a book that address strictly the abuse of animal testing, and another book strictly on the abuse an animal agriculture and etc. Now if there are any specific animal abuse topics that you would like me to make a separate book on and talk about. Please drop a comment here with the animal abuse topic you'd like me to make a book on, and I'll do my best to see if I can make it happen.

I would like to remind everyone that the animal abuse topics that will be mentioned in the future books published on this page, may be extremely hard to talk about, witness, understand and swallow. When I first learned about animal abuse and experimentation and got into depth with it. At times I just wanted to close my eyes, cry and run away as if I never knew anything about it. But it would make me an evil person to know about something so terrible, and pretend it doesn't exist.

Thank you all again for being here, and I hope you join the movement!