freak show

C.J P.O.V
I'm just part of a freak show no one chould care about me."Ok freaks 5 minutes thell show time"the ring leater said.I rolled my eyes,he always calls us freks never called us by are names."Come on the show is about to start"one of the girls said.I just nodded,not bothering to pay attention."Huh,hear we go"I signed.

                Time Skip

After the show it was time for me to head home.After the show the ring leater doesn't care what we do,so me I just go home."See yall later" I said."She tha"thay said.I signed and walked out.
               Time skip

When I gat home I saw that my mom wasn't home,I headed inside and hered up to my room.I changed forme gat in bed and waited for my mom to come home.After about half an hour to an hour my final came home.I heard come in and lock the door,set some things done in the kitchen and make her way up the stairs towards my room.I just laid ther ony side faceing the wall.I heard my door open"hi honey"she said."hi mom''I said still faceing the wall.She walked over to my bed and sat down"U feeling ok honey"she asked."yha I'm just tired and..."I didn't finish,she know what I ment.She nodded"well u should get some sleep"she said.I nodded and closed my eyes.I heard her stat to sing,she always does that and actually helpes me sleep.About half way through it I feel into a deep sleep.