Episode 7 - Kiss

Poppy's POV

I opened the door and saw the blue troll I was looking for.

"Oh. You're here," I said without an expression.

Y'know why I was upset? IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT BRAYLEE THING!

I immediately pulled him towards the bed that made him lay down and I slammed the door.

I went near him and I was just gonna sit down. But Branchie's eyes widened and was shocked. "Woah, woah not today! I'm not ready yet!"

"What the? Branch!" My eyes widened and became very red. What does he mean not ready yet?! Silly Branch!

"Oh uhh, sorry." Branch quickly sat down and rubbed his arm.

I grabbed my phone and shown him the Braylee pictures which made me....JEALOUS!

"What's this?" I asked.

"N—no! It was just a rumor." He said.

"Rumor? Ugh, look at the picture. You are admiring each other! And to whom is your love message on the awarding? Is it for Kaylee?!"

"What is that question—of course it's for you!" He answered.

"Ugh." I said and crossed my arms.

"Poppy..."

"Hmph!" I turned around.

"Look, it was just a rumor okay?"

"Duhh! You already have an upcoming show or something. And—and you might....kiss there!" I said and covered my face.

"When did you know about this?" He asked.

"Do you even need to ask that?!"

He sighed and said, "Poppy, it's okay. It's just work."

"Hmph!"

He smirked and said, "W—wait, are you jealous?"

"What kind of question is that?! Of course I am! I have rights as your girlfriend!" I said and looked away.

He held my cheek and said, "Y'know what? You're so cute when you're jealous."

I was just gonna smile but then I stopped myself and frowned.

He chuckled. "Poppy?"

I rolled my eyes and looked away once more.

"Poppy, look. That thing—even if Kaylee and I might kiss, remember that it's just part of my work and it's just acting. But this,"

He paused and held my cheek. And—and then, you won't believe what he just did.

Oh my gah.

He kissed me. On the lips.

WAAAAHHH!!!

"This is not acting." He continued after kissing me.