Episode 14 - Sleepover

Branch's POV

Morning came and I started to cook eggs and pancakes. I sat down calmly on the dining chair, placed the plate with the food right in front of me, and started to eat. Though I have the tastiest breakfast to be eaten for the day, my mind still doesn't recover from what Poppy and I did last night.

And it's amazing...

I smiled myself and continued on eating bits of eggs.

It was a nice, quiet morning-not until...

"HEY, BRANCH!" someone screamed, holding my shoulders leadenly.

"HIDE THE COCONUTS!" I screamed in shock. I looked behind and saw that it was actually Poppy who surprised me.

And, now I remember that thing again...

"H-hey P-Poppy..." I said shyly and blushed.

Poppy tittered and asked, "Man, why do you always say hide the coconuts?"

"Uhh..." I was just going to speak out my answer when she suddenly giggled and ran to my bedroom.

"Um, Poppy?" I said, hearing noises from inside. Curious, I slowly went near the bedroom door and as I open it, she popped out of the room, holding my vest and wore it. Poppy removed her ponytail and her hairband.

"Tada!" Poppy said and smiled.

"What the?" I smiled and watched her mimic.

"Hello, I am Branch."

She stomped and crossed her arms.

"I'm grumpy, I'm gray-"

"You're pink." I cut what she's saying and chuckled.

"Do not laugh, stranger!" Poppy said.

I tittered. I hugged her behind and kissed her cheek lingeringly.

"It could still be out there! Watching, waiting-uhh...umm...listening? Oh umm, and listening!" Poppy said and made grumpy faces.

"I don't talk like that, silly!" I said, still hugging her and squeezed her cheeks.

Poppy tittered and replied, "Yes you do!"

I chuckled and rubbed my nose to her neck that made her giggle.

She continued on mimicking and trying to imitate my gray side while being wrapped in my arms.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door.

"Branch! Oh I mean," Poppy changed her voice's tone again. "Branch number two, open the door please!"

"Hey, I'm the original Branch!" I crossed my arms and pretended to pout.

Poppy giggled and opened the door. And as she open it, Aspen was there, looking for me.

"Hello, Queen Poppy." Aspen greeted and genuflected.

"What?" Poppy said in a different voice. "I'm Branch."

"Oh uh...hehe." Aspen scratched her head in confusion.

"Hey, Aspen!" I suddenly went in the scene.

"Branch, I'll just remind you that your first script reading will be next week. So you need to have full training starting tomorrow. Okay?"

I nodded.

"Good. Have fun with Queen Poppy." Aspen said and left.

Wait, what does she mean, have fun with Queen Poppy?