School Starts Part 2

Hello again! I'm dedicating this chapter to @Haidude thanks a lot, Haidude is very supportive and motivates me to move, once again thanks. Last chapter I put a picture with the chapter of Hinata on Naruto in her uniform. That's exactly the uniform both of them wear in this book. So visualise that please :) and to see it, well for me I'm on an iPad, so it may be different. Click the screen and there should be a "i" inside of a circle. Click that, and near the book and comment area it has photos. Hope that helped. Enjoy! -School starts part 2-

______________________________________________________________________________

Normal P.O.V

Chouji had already been sent out his class along With the boy that called him fat. Chouji ripped the boys shirt off... Ino laughed the whole time, and all the girls watched her. They loved how cool she was. Obviously Sakura got jealous but laughed it off, after all Ino is her rival. Shikamaru calmed Chouji down, it's what he does.

The teacher told the rest of Konoha 14 to introduce themselves while she has a word with Chouji and as the teacher had said Kenai. Once she left there was instant yelling. Haha.

Ino P.O.V

Kiba was up next. "Hey, my name is Inuzuka Kiba, I'm a shinobi, I have specialties with dogs. My closest friends and partners are "Akamaru, Hinata and Shino." Kiba said walking away sitting at the back corner, next to a muscly guy. I hate to admit but Kiba looked really cool, girls drooled as he walked past, boys hissed. Even though you can tell they really want to be his friend. Wait till they see Sasuke haha

Naruto nudged Shino forward. He gave Naruto a look of... Well nothing, it is Shino after all. "My name is Aburame Shino, my specialties are with insects, I am a ninja" he said. The girls started making a face of disgust, if they saw his proper face, maybe they won't make those faces. But I've never really seen without those glasses of his. And I can't believe he is still wearing it to school. He turned back to look at Hinata Naruto and Sasuke. "That's it" he said. We all face palmed. "Shino..!" I hear Sasuke, Hinata and Naruto mutter harshly. There goes his chance of being popular. He sits next to a brunette in the far back corner.

Hinata was about to go up but Skikamaru stopped her. "Shikamaru-kun?" She asked. "It's a pain just standing up here, I want to get this over an done with." He yawned. Hinata smiled and nodded. "Go ahead" she said.

"I'm Nara Shikamaru, I'm a ninja I can stop you from moving, blah blah. My partners are Ino and Chouji." He said. "Any questions?" He asked. That was clever, I hadn't really thought about that and clearly no one else did. A girl put her hand up, in fact it was the girl sitting next to Shino. "This is for Shino-San" the brunette said. Shino had pulled his head out from under his arms and smiled. "You didn't say who your partners were" she questioned. His smile turned into a frown. He sunk his head back into his arms. "Hinata and Kiba" he said. Naruto looked like he was gonna pee himself. You could tell he wanted to laugh so badly at Shino but Sakura gave him the death look. "Ok then.. Any for me?" Shikamaru yawned, no one put there hand up so he left. "Oh one more thing, you know my friend Chouji, don't call him fat, it's a taboo. He'll murder you." Shikamaru laughed as he sat in his seat. "Yeah, we caught on" a girl said horrified.

Hinata walked up and there were a few whistles in the back. Immediately Kiba shot up and walked to the nearest person to him that whistled and it was the muscly good looking guy next to him. He pulled him up by the collar. "Whistle again and your tongue will be ripped out" Kiba smiled and sat back into his seat. The boy gulped. All the girls already were fan girling Kiba. It was better that it was him. I could tell that everyone from Konoha in this room went red with anger. If anyone had whistled at me or Sakura then I guess it would be fine, we like that attention anyway. But Hinata even if she likes the attention, she's still innocent. I looked at Naruto, yeah it was better that Kiba had done it, If he didn't Naruto would've and Naruto actually would've ripped his tongue out there and then.