Did i forget to tell you guys?

Day Thirteen

I forgot to tell you guys I think. At the beginning of camp, I changed my name to Emmitt, and started using he/him pronouns, because I wanted to get the feel of being a guy before actually doing anything. It's pretty damn awesome!

Also, a few days ago they had an LGBTQIA+ discussion/alliance meeting  and the Jason was there. It was kinda awkward because I was talking about how I'm Pansexual, and how I use the he/him pronouns, and now he calls me dude. (My autocorrect knows me so well. It tried to change it to duude.) IM A TERRIBLE PERSIN FOR FANGIRLING LIKE THIS BUT I DONT CARE!!

I have a concert tomorrow. I'll tell you how it goes then!

Coca had kittens, and when I get back (two days) they'll be five weeks old! I can't wait to see Rick, Morty, Jerry, Abradolf Lincler, and Mr. Jelly bean!! It's been so long!!

My windows open and someone just screamed "Suck my big fat wiggly dick!!" And its was a woman's voice. Why don't the counselors stop this shit?! (Not complaining, just wondering)

People are screaming outside my door. This is how is die bros. (false alwarm, they keep saying boo. I think we're getting pranked again)

On that note, I gotta tell you this. Some of the houses/halls prank other houses/halls, becuz it's fun. Frasure got pranked by Sweeland 2nd East, Sweetland 1st South pranked Whitmore, etc. (I'm Sweetland 2nd South room 18. If you find my mark, love me)

We started a student revolution because one of the counselors was kicked off of the news letter because he made it fun, and then revolted by making his own. He got 'sued' and we even had a trial in the lunch room. Both him, and the prosecutors got punished by taking the Ice Bucket challenge. Did I mention it's raining, and the wind is blowing like shit? Yea, it was cold.

Ok, well, I think that's about it! Remember to leave any comments/questions you might have. I'm ready to share. 🙃

K bai!