Duuuuuuuuuuuude...

Day Two

Is it normal to have dirty thoughts about your counselors/teachers? Cuz I'm gettin straight porn right now!

I created a whole Fucking fanfic!! (Which I will write later when I'm not about to go to classes)

Summery: One of the instructors is a rapist (it just got real) but all of the other adults are so terrified of him, that they say nothing. They let it happen. So he 'chooses' a certain kid (this is a middle school camp btw) locks onto them, and eventually, does the deed. They're so terrified and disgusted that they say nothing afterwards. They never have.
So when he locks onto the reader, (me duh |:P) and 'does the deed' he's extremely surprised to find that she has feelings for him, and has been thinking of something like this for QUITE A WHILE!
They end up in a dark, twisted, abusive relationship that goes on for months (in this, the camp lasts all summer, not just two weeks) The readers friends notice the bruises, scars, and limping, but when they try to say something, they just drove her further down the rabbit hole. Any attempts they have at rescuing her, quickly turn bad.

FUCK YES MAI DUUDES!! IM GONNA WRITE THIS!! AND ITS GONNA BE FUCKING AMAZING!! AND YOURE ALL GONNA LOVE IT BECAUSE I SAID SO!!

K, bai!!