INTRO

'Wow, - it's so cool...'

You silently thought, a feeling of anxiety and nervousness mingled together with excitement and anticipation about what was to come making you shiver involuntarily as you followed the Queen down the grand hallway of Weissburg Palace.

It felt weird that it was the Queen herself and not a maid, showing a mere commoner like you the way around - you hadn't expected this at all.
Sure she had actually requested for you personally but you didn't have the slightest idea that she'd be so nice towards you.

N-not that you didn't expect her to be nice, - she was a queen and a lovely one if you should say so yourself...

"(Name) what are you thinking to yourself?"

"E-eh?? Nothing Y-your Highness!"

You quickly looked up to see the elderly lady chuckle in amusement.

"I apologize for not paying attention to what you were saying!"

The Queen waved a hand dismissively as if the whole thing didn't matter, and you blushed in embarrassment turning your gaze towards the floor as you followed her.
Your family had served the palace for years, - so that was probably why the Queen seemed so 'frank' with you. She did say that she knew your mother...

"You'll be attending to Heine-sensei."

'Heine-sensei??'

Who was this person?

Sure this was your first time in the palace, - but you did know a couple of things that there were five princes out of which four stayed at the palace most of the time, but you hadn't met them EVER.
But this 'Heine-sensei' seemed like a new person altogether...

"Heine is the royal tutor who will be grooming the young princes for the throne..."

'Oh...'

You nodded in understanding, and then the sound of footsteps made you turn your head in the direction of the noise to see a smartly dressed young man...or was it a child?

He was short, but his expression seemed rather stoic and stern, the glasses perched on the bridge of his nose making him appear as if he was someone who took things seriously.
His red hair was covered partially by a cap and his small, fair hands clutched a couple of books and papers that seemed a big too much for him to carry as he padded along.

"Heine-sensei!"

The Queen exclaimed and you were a bit taken aback at her energy and the fact that this 'chibi' was in fact the so-called 'royal tutor' that you would be attending to.

Heine lifted his gaze once he heard his name and his amber eyes focused on you for a moment before shifting to the Queen.

"Yes, Your Majesty?"

'His voice doesn't sound like a child at all!'

"Heine we were looking for you," the Queen spoke before gesturing to you.
"This is (Name) (Surname) and she will be helping you with your duties."

"A-ah!" You hastily straightened yourself up, and introduced yourself.
"I-I'm (Name) (Surname)! A-and from today onward I'll be your attendant!
I-I l-look forward to working with you! Nice to meet you Sir!"

'Waaaa! I think I said too much!!'

Heine nodded in response, and the queen decided to go on her way, leaving you two together in the hallway.
"Well, I was just going to see the princes for their morning lessons...I take it that you are to accompany me, right (Name)-san?"

"Yes!"
You exclaimed rather loudly, and colored up once your voice echoed throughout the empty hallway.

"...very well," Heine's expression didn't change as he pushed back his glasses.
"Come along then."