Zouis

Zayn's P.O.V

Urgg I hate it when Louis stares at me like that. It feels like he's in love with me or something. I hate that feeling. We're two world different. I am the shy one, and Louis is the talkative, annoying one. We didn't get along well right from the beginning of this band. He's always get the light by being with Harry and I am known as the vain, no one wants to be fan of a bad boy like me.

I has caught Louis staring quite a number of times this week, not if today, and the numer keeps on rising. Urggg it's just gross. I dot mean to be mean over the gay issue, but I thought we should just stare when there's camera around us. But Louis, he stares at me all the time and that's kind of annoying. It just freaks me out... Everything starts from that day.

Louis' P.O.V

I think I'm a gay, to be honest. I fancy Harry's curls, Liam's body, Niall's ass, but Zayn, I don't find the boy attractive as every fan girl says. His eyes are great, I mean, it is OK but I prefer Niall's, Harry's and mine better. I'm not good with black. Fans say he is shy, but he's a bad boy, and bad boys don't shy, he's just pretending. At least that's what I thought... until that night.

We went to the club together, 5 of us. We ate, drank, danced, and found a girl to xxx with. But then I suddenly came up with this idea. "HOW ABOUT PLAY TRUTH AND DARE GUYS?" I screamt to get the guys' attention away from the noisy music. That's always been the best game ever.

We sat down, along with our five girls. Ok it was so unlucky I lost from the first round. "Dare!" I said challengingly. What can't a daredevil like me can't handle.

"Ah ha I got this idea." Harry suggested, he grinned, I felt pretty scared though. When Harry's eyes get sparkle like that, it means the sky is going to fall down. "Louis, you have to kiss-"

"SURE I'll kiss any girl you want me to!" I can't believe this is Harry's big idea.

"No no no that's not it. You have to kiss," He rolled his eyes over the whole lads. I could even see Niall lick his lips patiently. "ZAYN!" 

Harry pointed as I thought my heart was falling down. NO Zayn was the only one I couldn't do it. I don't want him to think I fancy him. Yes I'm a bisexual and everybody knows, but I don't want to prove it to Zayn.

"Can't you do it then Lou?" Liam smirked. He was a jerk, a jerk I tell you.

I frowned at him, then I smirked, hiding my fear. "What can't a daredevil like me can't do? Okay request accepted."

And that's the moment I saw Zayn shoved his chair. "I've... I think I've got to go!"

Zayn didn't like me, I know. But that action just left me more excitement. "Oh no you don't. After having me kiss you first!"

I chased Zayn around the corner. That was fun! But suddenly, I felt something in my way. I tripped.

The next thing I know, I was on top of Zayn on the floor. Wow so warm and soft Zayn's body is. I never knew. We stood up, I helped Zayn, the lads were madly laughing their shit out. Urgg so embarrassed. I thought I was the only one felt ashamed, but when I turned over Zayn, the boy was blushing like crazy. Admit it, it was cute.

"So kiss kiss shall we?" Harry suggested, pushed out his lips. He was definitely the one cause me to fall. That guy! I'll remember this.

I turned over Zayn. Zayn looked at me frightenedly. He pointed at me while moving backwards. "Don't you dare Louis Tomlin-"

It was too late. My lips had already on his. "There! Happy?" I turned to Harry and the boy was opening his mouth, so did the others.

"Come on you call that a kiss? Look at me and Liam." Harry mocked me, then he turned to face Liam. The boy was taken aback. Poor Liam. Harry kissed him, I could see his tongue curl a little and Liam replied his. Urggg gross.