Please be mine...

Tarja run trough the backstage area of Wacken, crying and sobbing, till she bumped against somebody. This somebody was Simone Simons, leadsinger of Epica.
"Hey, Tari, whats wrong sweety?"  She asked after a quick look in her face. "Sh-, Sh-, Sharon..."  was the only thing that went over her lips. "Oh gosh, Tarja what happend? Had she an accident, did someone hurt her? Oh Tari what happend?!"  The redhead asked her with a very worried face.
"She , she broke up with me! Simo she, she... and i don't know why?  Last night she told me how much she loved me and now?  What have i done wrong? Why, oh Simone, why'd she left me? Why am i not good enough? "  Tarja sobed into Simones arms. "Tarja, Tari , it's not your fault! Sharon is an idiot for leaving you! Everybody who doesn't love you is an idiot!"  She said with a smile in her eyes, "Should i talk to her?"  , "No, no i don't wanna see her ever again!"
Simone took Tarjas hand and pulled her out of the backstage area. They went over to the Epica tour bus where Simone asked Tarja in. She gently went into the bus and saw how her friend closed the door behind herself. The two singers sat down next to each other. Simone layed an arm around Tari because she started crying again. Tarja cryed and cryed. It felt good to have someone around. After a while she noticed Simones hand on her hips. She wanted to say somwthin as she saw Simones face right next to her. "S- Simone"  Tarja felt Simones breath on her neck "Simone, please..."  she got interrupted by Simones lips. "Forget Sharon"  she wispered "Please,  Please be mine..."