~10~

"So what you are trying to say to us is that you are in an alliance with someone who is trying to kill us but we should trust you?" Kol says taking a step towards Jackson.
"In some ways yes. When you are by yourself in the other side and you hear a voice offering you an out, my first instinct was to take it!" Jackson says mirroring Kol's step forward. The two men looked at each other.
"Is that all she promised you?" Rebekah says interrupting the men staring at eachother.
"Well she also promised me something else, but that topic isn't up fore discussion it's easier if I show you it." Jackson says his eyes turning dark blue.
"You are not Jackson." Amelia says looking at Jackson.
"Hello, Children." The body says.

"Mother?" Rebekah asks walking closer to Jackson but Kol pushes her back in an attempt to keep his younger sister safe.
"Rebekah, Kol, Amelia. May I ask where Niklaus and Elijah are?"
"Great, we have already been swept to the side." Amelia says in a low voice but loud enough for her mother to hear.
"Trust me, none of yous will be swept to the side." She emphasised the swept to try and draw attention to it. Jacksons body turns his right hand around and Rebekah and Amelia fall to the ground heir necks broken.
"We have some talking to do, dear son." Ester says to her youngest son.