Chapter 3: One does not simply share Pringles with everyone.

Hallo!

^ Ok so now I’m learning German instead of Na’vi. Na’vi wasn’t just ‘my thing’.

ANYWHO,

SO MASSIVELY SORRY I DIDN’T UPDATE SOONER! MASSIVE writersblock. And well, school doesn’t really help with me updating as soon as I’d like!

But on the other hand, *looks at the other hand* 272 reads?! Can you believe that?

AND how far have the boys gone in this past four/five months?

I feel like a proud mother. *dramatic fake tears*

OH! And I also changed the name and the cover of my fanfic, if you haven’t noticed C:

ALSO (wow, I talk a lot), as it’s obvious, I have dedicated the first two chapters to my amazing best friends :D <3 But this chapter is dedicated to a writer I think 95% of the Directioners on Wattpad know, @LouisYouHottie! Why? WELL I DON’T HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO YO-Cause her fanfictions are hilarious and they make me smile :D

SO I GIVE YOU,

Chapter 3!

~Sadena’s a sourwolf~ (Lol jk I’m not. Wish I was. But hey, anyone got what I was referring to? No? Okay)

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that eventful event that happened with me and Curly in the kitchen-lol, eventful event-I decided to go back in the living room to keep Ariana company. Yeah, I know. The boys are there to keep her company and what not. BUT, it’s the first time she’s here, after all. She’s probably freaking out! I mean, wouldn’t you?

I grabbed some Pringles and blowed a kiss to Mr. FoodDirection-the fridge-before I left the kitchen. Hey, I love my food ok? And I can’t save my best friend on an empty stomach.

Well, maybe I should…

But I won’t.

I decided to save her the way real superheros do. And to do that, I did this.

“ARIAANNAAA! DO NOT FEAR!!! SUPERSKYLAR IS HERE!!!!” I yelled as I entered the living room with an awesome Superman pose, if I do say so myself. Which I do.

The moment I entered, everyone stopped laughing at something Louis said-apparently- and looked at me, baffled.

Oh, so she wasn’t freaking out.

Way to waste a perfect Superman pose.

Or should I say, PER-FECT?

I’ll just say perfect. Let’s keep that one for Liam.

Or you know, Leeroy.

“Uh….Sky? You’re going to save me from…?” Ariana asked me, still looking a bit confused.

“Uh…” I started, looking at everyone which were looking back at me. It’s not like I can say “Hey, I was gonna save you from freakin’ out in front of the boys ‘cause you love them SO much.” Nah, wouldn’t end well. The boys would turn into a big bubble of ego. Not to mention a very embarrassed Ariana.

“I was just…showing you… my uh...my…awesome Superman pose! HAH, beat that, Louehhh!” I said, flexing the muscles of my left arm which were WAY smaller than Louis’ and smirking at him. To be honest, I was actually smirking at how I saved myself from a disaster. But we can keep that a secret between us, right?